More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kiasyon Kiasyon

What do you do next?

Get your stuff and go to her office

You take a short break since the Harrowing was serious business. When your'e ready you go to your now former quarters to find it empty because of it being the time for the main lesson for apprentices. You gather your bag and head over to First Enchanter De Fer's office right by the stairs to the upper level as requested.

"Please come in and shut the door, my dear." she says and you do just that. Once inside you can't help but notice that first Enchanter De Fer is smiling at you. "My dear, what is the chantry's attitude towards magic?"

"Magic is meant to serve man, not rule over him." you say, since you've known that since the first day at the circle.

"Correct. We mages have been given a gift by our maker to use for the betterment of mankind in Thedas. Some people see this as a gift or a curse, what say you?" she asks.

"Well, I think it's something to be proud of. I wish to use my gifts like Andraste used her relationship with the Maker, to help people." you say.

"An admirable sentiment." First Enchanter De Fer replies. "I'm delighted that you'll be joining us on the upper levels of the tower. I've had my eye on you for quite sometime. Follow me, darling." It's not lost upon you that she changed her pet name for you. You follow her from her office and notice a change about her. You've had your eye on First Enchanter De Fer for a while as well. Usually her walk is like she's gliding on air, but now it's more pronounced. Her hips move from side to side as she ascends the stairs in front of you almost like she wants you to watch them. You climb the tower with her ass in the center of your vision for what seems like an hour until you reach a door that leads to a small hallway.

"Here is my second office, for the upper levels. It is where I will mostly be unless something else requires my attention. I will assign you your quarters here and give you your robes." she says with a gesture for you to enter. You enter and take a seat and she closes the door behind you.

She pulls a clean set of robes from a large wardrobe and hands them to you. You unfold them and take a look, noticing they're much smaller than your apprentice robes. "Uh..first enchanter?"

"Yes, darling?"

"These seem a little small."

"They are darling. There's a reason the apprentices are kept downstairs. Up here, mages are granted a larger degree of freedom and that is in more areas than one." she approaches you and cups your face in her hands. "I've noticed your glances at me darling and I'm not only flattered, I want you to do all the things you've imagined to me." she presses her soft lips onto yours and now you're kissing the First Enchanter. It's completely unexpected and completely welcome. You set your smaller robes aside and hold Enchanter De Fer close as you kiss.

She pulls back only to begin undressing. "Up here, sex is as common as magic." She says as she opens her top to expose her big breasts to you. They're as wonderful as you'd imagined in your day dreams about the First Enchanter. "Visitors from other circles and across Thedas come to this circle for service and they can find it with the mages, that is how we serve man in this Circle." Enchanter De Fer strips before your eyes and you begin to do the same. With her in the nude, you reveal your erect cock to her and delight in her reaction. She's biting her lip as she takes in the sight of your manhood and reaches down to stroke it with her hand.

"As First Enchanter, it is my duty to welcome you to the Upper levels of the Circle. What do you want to do to me first, Darling? The choice is yours."

What do you do to Vivienne?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)