More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Agar Agar

Find a sexy boy, hot chick, or get between a couple?

Get with a couple for a swinging night!

It’s been a while since I got anything, and I don’t think just one person is enough for me right now. With all the difficulty and drama associated with couples, I’ll still never forget my first time with my cock thrust deep in a woman’s pussy while her husband was pounding away at my own. It was a kind of ecstasy that no can touch. Even if we don’t do a three way tonight, I know I’d wear one person out and still be hungry for more.

There’s never many couple that come to clubs, but almost every one that does is looking for a third wheel. Looking around, I can see five distinct couples, which is almost twice as many as normal. This could turn out to be a pretty good night! One of the couples is totally into each other, not a glance to spare for anyone, barely looking up for the bartender, so they’re not available, but that still leaves the other four. I’m almost curious why the super hot chick and the pudgy middle age man are a thing, but from experience, that usually means either they’re both into the same freaky sex, or he’s got a major wang. Either way, pudgy is not one of my turn-ons.

Out dancing on the floor, I spot an asian dude dancing with a blonde. His athletic moves show of how fit his body is, probably following the stereotype and practicing martial arts, while the blondes dancing is more about sweeping her hair around and wiggling her boobs, which are nice and big. While they are intent on dancing, you can see them looking at other together, with subtle points and nodding their chins at people of interest. They’re here for some extra action, no doubt about it.

Just down the bar, there’s a young couple, each of them maybe a few years younger than me, but obviously living a swingers life and not bothering to hide it. The guy’s cute enough all right, slim with long brown hair, but he’s not wearing the pants, and it’s crystal clear. He comes back from dancing to present a girl to his woman, and you can see her interview this prospective candidate. She definitely knows she’s in charge, but she’s not a bitch about it. The two women talk for a moment then both nod and smile, a quick hand squeeze and the candidate returns to dance alone, but not hurt. The woman brushes some of her brunette ringlettes out of her face and with a glance of her blue eyes, sends her man back out to find another candidate. I love confident women.

There was another couple, but I can’t spot them at the moment…

Track down couple three, or hook up with one of these?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)