More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BlueG BlueG

What do you do?

Get up and catch the bus

You get up, and put on some clothes. You only got 15min so you skip shower, but you do not mind because you did it last evnning. how ever you morning wood do not like it beacuse of your morningly beat off. You do not have the time to prepare proper breakfast so you eat some quick cereal. You barely have time 2 fix your hair, before you head out to the bus stop.

as you walk to the bus stop you see some people standing waiting on the bus. as you get closer you see a blond girl standing alone next to the others with her head baried in her phone. you know her very well. the 2 of you went in the same grand school class. she is as tall as your nose. she do not have small perky tits, and a firm ass, knowing she have danced almost all her life. the to of you where in a couple in the smaller grades, wich you and her even makes fun of from time to time. she even said once, it was good the to of you never had sex, you answard yes, but you really wis you did, even jerk off to her from time.

you go over next to her saying hey. she looked at you. you asked if she sleept well, and you had a casual conversation a couple of minutes before the bus comes. you go in last, not afraid of there not being any seats left. you are haging with the cooæ guys knowing your friends will keep a seat for you in the back of the.

as you walk in the bus you notice the blond girl sitting alone. she normally sits with her boyfriend.

what do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)