More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sm00th sm00th

What do I do?

Get to know the FEMALE file clerk better ;-)

It was getting close to closing time, so I dropped the Interwhatsis file back on my desk and ran the others I'd been collating for Mr. Byers back to the file clerk. I wasn't looking forward to the visit so I put my best 'I just want to get along' face on in the short hallway between my office and hers.

Janet was just locking up the file cabinet when I knocked on her open door. She also had her purse slung over her shoulder and her suit top on (covering her smaller, starting-to-sag tits, which were the reason I figured she got an instant hate-on for me when we met).

"Uhh, hi Janet," I said, feeling the 'get-along' smile stretched like plastic on my face. This wasn't going to be pleasant. When Mr. Byers had introduced me this morning, I could tell she was territorial, and pissed off at the young blonde chick suddenly between her and the boss. Hmm, I wonder if they've got something going. OR HAD, I thought, suddenly sure Janet was old news.

"Forget it, little miss college-girl. You missed the cutoff and I'm going home."

"But Mr. Byers told me these things HAD to be locked up before I left!" I tried not to squeal the words...nothing worse than fucking up on the first day, unless it's getting CAUGHT in the fuckup.

Janet folded her arms over her smaller chest (defensive, ain't she? I thought), and blew a lock of short black hair out of her eyes in annoyance. In response, I sat on the corner of her desk, stuck my big, firm tits OUT and smiled sweetly. "C'mon Janet, I'll get killed, leaving secure files out on the first day. I'll make it up to you, promise!"

Janet's eyes half-shut in annoyance...but was she checking me out? I wondered if she was a dyke, like all of those 'old hag office bitch' stories my girlfriends told me were true.

She walked over to me and nudged me off the desk roughly. I skittered to the floor with a little squeal. "Go get me a pack of paper for my printer from the photocopy room while I put this shit away, Barbie," she snarled.

I gulped and nodded, slipping out the door as fast as my high-heel slippers would let me (I wasn't used to them yet, I preferred sneakers, but mom told me they wouldn't fly at the office).

The photocopy room was just past me and Mr. Byers' suite of offices at the other end of the hall. The door was open and the photocopier was chugging through a large copy job, throwing a bar of light along the roof every few seconds. The big box of paper was right beside it.

"Damn Todd for making me cut my nails," I cursed, trying to pull a little pack of paper from the pile. Short nails might feel better for a blow job, Todd, but not for digging out office supplies.

Then the door slammed shut behind me, and I jumped with another little-girl squeal (dammit Suzie, stop making that noise!). I turned and saw Janet standing there, locking the door and looking over her shoulder coyly.

"There are some things you're gonna have to learn if you want to fit in here, especially if you're gonna want favors after regular hours, blondie," she purred. I resisted rolling my eyes. Here comes the lecture, I thought (and she was a dyke, or bi: she was totally checking me out now).

I leaned back against the copier, ready for either a quick grope or a slap to 'learn who was boss'. No different from college or high school. Then she turned off the lights. I froze.

The copier kept chugging, and the light coming and going past my face blinded me. Then I saw Janet, right in front of my face, and felt her hand slide inside my skirt and slide hard & tight between my legs.

I was too surprised to scream or bat her hand away. My heart nearly popped out my throat and I gasped a little, I think, as Janet leaned in close to my face. "First thing you have to learn," she purred, "is to spread your legs when someone wants to put their hand inside you, college girl."

Her hand was warm, and I could feel my cunny pulse around it at the beat of my heart. I nodded, scared shitless, and spread my legs. I kept staring into her eyes, gleaming with every chug of the photocopier, as her fingers slipped under the elastic of my panties and two stiffened their way inside me. I stood straighter, spread my legs even more, shocked...and getting wet.

Janet giggled. My horniness must have shown on my face. "That's right girl, let Janet show you around the office." Then she tugged my panties up between my lips, zinging off my clit, and I sighed, then shut my mouth to bite my lip.

Janet made another sound, and suddenly ripped my panties back down. I heard them rip and opened my mouth to --- her eyes watched me sternly, and I said nothing, just held on tighter to the photocopier, leaning back to get ready for it. Then she sneered, knowing she had me, and ripped them back up with a grunt, rubbing warm between the cheeks of my ass. With one last rip she pulled them down, splitting them open and pulling them off me.

She twirled them around the two fingers she'd put inside me before, put her other hand on my shoulder to steady me and them slow and steady back into my cunt. I gasped, going with it like I would with a football player at a party and laying my cheek against her arm on my shoulder while she finger-fucked me. I started to coo, and when I fuck I don't care if I make baby sounds, I'm too into my body to care. I spread my legs wider as she pumped faster, shivering when the soft cotton slid across my clit.

"That's a good baby," she said, taking her hand from my shoulder. Suddenly she yanked her fingers out of my wet cunt and both hands grabbed me under the arms (could feel my pussy-wet panties under my right armpit) and she lifted me up, sitting my ass on the photocopier. I spread my legs wider, leaning over myself to rub her arms, her back as her fingers teased their way back inside and started pumping faster faster faster

Then she pulled out and walked away. I was dizzy, and put my own hands to my open, dripping box to keep the pressure up. I barely had time to feel my panties, still jammed inside me, when the lights came up all of a sudden and I screeched, pulling my fingers away to look at her smile by the door. Unlocking it.

I jumped quickly from the photocopier, still chugging, and saw her wave the photocopies at me:my face, her fingers, my panties jammed in my cunt. "These make me boss, understand, Barbie?" she said with a giggle.

"Oh, and bring a toy to work on Monday. Plan to work late!" I watched her smear my lipstick from her neck, and rubbed my own face, tasting my juice on my fingers, feeling the urge in my sex, my juice dripping down my thighs. I thought I rearranged myself Okay by the time she had the door open, folding the photocopies in on themselves and I followed her into the hall.

Janet had a great ass, I discovered, as she wiggled it down the hall to her office for me, turning once to wink at me, standing there shaking and horny and MAD AS HELL... just when Mr. Byers walked into the hall.

"OH, Suzie, I was looking for you. What say we finish that Intersat file and go home?" In my heightened state I wasn't worried about fucking up on the job (just fucking, period!) and for once I could see how he was reacting to my body. I went and smiled back, just enough to let him know I liked him checking me out (god, don't be such a slut! I thought, too late), when he looked behind me.

On the floor were a couple of photocopies. I panicked but couldn't think what to do as he passed me and knelt down to pick them up. "You have to be careful with the photocopier tray, or it spills the photocopies on the floor into the hall. Had a big mess once..."

I looked into the room, sure enough, I'd knocked the last few photocopies of my spread, finger-fucked ass and pussy onto the floor in my rush to chase Janet. He was looking at them when he stopped speaking. Then he looked at me.

I watched his face flush, looking at pictures of what seemed to be one girl taking naughty pictures of herself: Janet's pics were all gone with her. Then he looked me up and down, before freezing his gaze at my pubic mound.

I looked down, and realized a wet piece of my panties, still jammed into my cunt, was stuck to my leg below my skirt.

Mr. Byers stood up, at a loss for words, his face red. He, too, folded the photocopies closed and passed me. "In my office, Suzie!" he barked through a choked voice.

Spirits sinking, pussy still singing, I followed him into the office.

Does Mr. Byers fire, forgive, or FUCK her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)