More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Where do you begin

Get the hell out of there.

"Cindy!!!" you yell, shivering and bollock naked, shaking her door handle, but there's no answer. Ordinarily you would have expected a sprinkling of lights to go on along the street at the noise you're creating, but there's nothing but the streetlight. "Fuck sake Cinds. Come on I'm freezing here."

Fuck it, you think and turn and head off down the street. Although there is no traffic on the street, you notice that there are a few cars up ahead, seemingly parked stationery out in the street away from the kerb. As you get closer, you can see they're occupied. A bespectacled, obese brunette sits behind the wheel of a small red hatchback. (Hold up! In that weird alien abduction dream, did you just sign up to fuck all the fat and ugly girls too? - You put this out of your mind for now. Oh and while we're trying not to think of strange dreams, just why are you wandering down the road in the rain at nighttime completely naked?) You slow down eyes wide as you see the fat girl sitting clutch the wheel as if driving the static car. She stares straight ahead, unmoving. Noooo. Really?

You hurry on to the next one. This girl is hotter. Its a blonde in her 20s in a small silver estate. She's sitting in the passenger's seat frozen in the act of fiddling with the in car stereo. There is no-one in the driver's.

Without consciously realizing what you're doing, you pull the door handle and the door pops open. It doesn't disturb her, and she remains trying to change the channel away from Smooth Central. No wonder she wanted it changed!

"uuh, hello", you try feebly and wave in. The girl doesn't move. You can see her clearer now just a few feet away. She is quite hot in a smooth cream work blouse and knee length dark skirt. she looks like she might work somewhere serious like a lawyers or a bank. You reach in and touch her hand. Its warm. She still doesn't move. Ok then! You get in and buckle up. The keys are in the ignition and before you gun it into life you notice a suit jacket draped over the back of her chair. The jacket has a little plastic name badge proclaiming that the lady was Kady Reynolds, an employee of the municipal library. Cool.

You pat the girl on the knee as you pull away. "come on Kady! Lets roll!" Kady continues to try to change the channel as you drive her away with one hand on the wheel and the other sliding up inside her skirt.

Where to now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)