More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by amativissimus amativissimus

Should I ask her to help me unload something?

Get some help with your load

"Well," I say, "there is something I could use help with."

Tina smiles knowingly, re-enters, and closes the door. "As you know, the Resident Assistant is supposed to help in any way she or he can. What can I do for you?"

"This is my first time living in the dorm, and I don't know what the customs are around this campus," I confess bashfully.

"What kind of customs?"

"You know, dating and stuff. This seems to be a co-ed dorm, which is cool, but... what if I meet a really nice girl and I want to ask her out without seeming like some kind of Gropeinator?"

She smiled sexily. "I don't think a good-liking fellow like you is going to have any trouble."

"Well, I've already met this one chick I'd kind of like to ask out...."

"Really? What does she look like?"

"She's a goddess! She's sweet and pleasant; and she has this amazing hourglass figure, and long curly blond hair, and deep blue eyes I just want to swim in. She's way too gorgeous to just, you know, walk up and blurt out 'Hey, wanna go out sometime!' to."

"Well, I'm sure if she's as nice as you say, she won't mind if you ask," she said with a grin on her face and turned to leave the room again.

Do I blurt, or let her go and explore the place?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)