More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by yasnumoon yasnumoon

Do I go with Kim, get soapy with Tina, or keep an eye on my new neighbour?

Get soapy with Tina

So Jane we are in agreement. An opportunity like this does not happen every day. Tina and I have know each other about 18 months, her ex boyfriend had introduced her to me when I was working for him, and we always got on like a house on fire. I have seen her in action, when they did not realise I was still in the office, late one evening, so I know that she allowed him to fuck her in the arse over his desk!!

Of course, I have never told her about that, not about how much I long to play with her fabulous breasts, and suck upon those huge dark nipples. She always went home after our girly nights out. In fact I have no idea if she would even consider a lesbian episode, as she has never mentioned any interest in women before.

Anyway, I went into their bathroom. She was right, the tub was massive, seats at each end, and more like a jacuzzi than a bath tub. Marble ceramics surrounded it with the faucets on the wall. The brass fittings and shower head were elegant in the . The taps were running by now, and Tina smiled "See what I mean? Go organize your bath stuff and join me in about fifteen minutes!"
I made sure to leave the door ajar, I wanted to keep an eye on her, if she was going to make me wait.

My stuff was already unpacked and in place. Anyway, I needed my towel, and it would be rude not to keep the guy in the flat opposite interested. Kim was just leaving, I promised we'd leave the keys on reception and meet up with her in the hotel bar at 7, in three hours time.

Back in my own room, I wandered out onto the balcony, the guy was still there, standing side on now, leaning against the wall, next to his window. I was surprised but not unhappy to realise it was Jacques from the hotel reception. He was looking down at his crotch. He was still wearing his boxers, but rubbing his package lazily as he waited. I hoped he was going to become a regular, and hoped even more that no-one else would book that room! Anyway, I scraped the chaise lounge along enough to get his attention, and wandered back inside my room. Confident that I could extend his interest, and his dick, by just giving him a little more to think about, I unbuttoned my blouse. I kept my back to the french doors, and let him have a view of my naked torso, while I ran my hands up my hips, tracing the outline of my hips, and finally grasping my tits.

I turned side on, and using my index fingernails simultaneously brought both of my nipples to turgid attention. I sauntered to my own bathroom, swaying my hips, and giggled to myself. When I came out a couple of minutes later I was wearing a hotel bathrobe, carrying my towel, and simply tousled my hair as I went back to Tina's room. She was still in her bathroom. I left my towel on the bed and tiptoed to the door.

She had removed her denims, but not her top, and she was facing away from me. She was wearing a red thong, her firm bum cheeks were taught and indented, as though they were clenched. They were not of course, she just has an amazing arse. She bent over to pour some bubblebath into the tub, and instinctively my hand found its way inside my robe, my middle finger homing in to my hungry clit. I started to lightly circle it, as I kept watching.

She turned back to the sink, looking at herself in the mirror. She smiled, she knew how amazing she looked! As she pulled her top off, over her head, I rubbed a little faster, very softly flicking my nub every few strokes, sending waves of pleasure coursing through me. Her breasts released, I suppressed a gasp as she faced toward the door, they really looked huge, firm and rounded, but definitely waaay to big for that pixie body of hers. I realised then, that I was going to come before I had even stepped into the bathroom, let alone the tub! She was bending toward me now, sliding her thong down her legs. I grasped my breast with my other hand, nipple squeezed between thumb and forefinger as the first wave of my orgasm hit. I stifled my desire to scream with the pleasure, and after another wave, the orgasm was over.

I refocused, and stared at Tina's shaven pussy though the crack in the door. There was dark stubble, and she picked up her razor, and went and sat on the edge of the tub, her legs in the water. This meant she was not facing me, and I was mortified when I realised she had spread her legs wide open, and was shaving off the excess. I could see the curve of the sides of both of her breasts, and they jiggled occasionally, as she dealt with the delicate folds of her pussy. She was washing off the razor occasionally under the tap. I got heavily turned on again as I realised that I would be bathing with the tiny strands of pubis that she was cleaning from between her legs.

She arose briefly and slid into the tub, completely disappearing, before she emerged toward the left hand seat. Her head disappeared behind the sink cupboard as she sat down. By now the water was high enough for me to join her, but I held back. I heard a low moan, she was definitely playing with her smooth naked cunt under the bubbles, I moaned myself, as I felt another orgasm within my grasp. I rubbed my clitty faster, more brutal this time around, but I was in stasis. Her moans became louder and her hips raised up enough for me to see an awful lot of bubbles, and her knuckles, a blur of motion as she hit her own point of ectasy. It was enough, I staggered back two steps and fell on her bed, legs wide apart, flamed pubic hair exposed as I jammed three fingers inside me, and almost blacked out with an incredibly intense orgasm.

Composing myself, I knocked and entered the bathroom. I dropped my robe, and slowly lowered my exposed body onto the other seat. The bubbles rose to cover my nudity. I smiled at Tina, she smiled back saying "I was just thinking how much you'd love it in here."

That was it though, she gave no other indication or come on, her hands never strayed, and we chatted for about ten minutes, before Tina stood up and got out, saying "Lets get going, I need a drink, and a head start on Kim with the men in the bar."

She toweled off, put on my discarded robe and departed for her bedroom.

Do I have more fun in the bathroom alone, or head to the bar with Tina?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)