More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Acorn142 Acorn142

What do you do?

Get showered and ready for your day

With a yawn and stretch, you roll out of bed, grab your towel, and stumble out the door to the bathroom. The community bathroom and shower for your floor is not the most convenient -- or private -- of facilities, but at this hour of the day, you aren't awake enough to work up any resentment. Besides, the advantages of living in a fraternity house more than make up for it.

You turn on the water and let it run over you, waking you up. A glance down at your boner isn't necessary for you to remember that you woke up horny and are still very much that way. You consider your prospects for easily taking care of that and wonder if it wouldn't just be easier to wank off here in the shower and get it over with.

Just as your soapy hand is making its way between your legs, you hear voices. You recognize Scott's voice; he's a fraternity brother who lives two rooms down the hall. You don't recognize the female voice that is with him, so you slip a quick peek out from behind the shower curtain. You see a stunning girl with long, flowing black hair. Her olive skin makes you suspect that she may have roots in India. Regardless of where she is from, she's definitely hot.

Scott has only a towel wrapped around his waist. The girl is dressed in an extra-large t-shirt that hangs half-way down her thighs. You guess that it is Scott's shirt, hastily put on after she woke up this morning in his bed.

"Come on," Scott urges her, taking her by the hands. "I'll scrub your back for you!"

The girl seems somewhat shy and resistant to getting into a fraternity shower, and she looks around to see if anyone else is watching. Nervously, she casts a glance in your direction, but doesn't seem to see you peeking through the curtain.

"There's someone in that shower," she says to Scott.

"Don't worry about it," he reassures her. "Come in here with me, and we'll be quiet."

Apparently convinced, the girl gives in to Scott's request, and follows him into the shower. You lose sight of them as the shower curtain closes, but after a few moments, you see Scott's towel and her t-shirt flung over the top and left perched on the curtain rod.

You were really hoping to see how that developed. Maybe you could get up high enough to peer over the top of the shower wall, or maybe you should try something else.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)