More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hotmilfsarah hotmilfsarah

What do you do next?

Get ready?

As you put on your best suit, the doorbell rings. Excited you rush to the door and open it. A attractive redhead is standing in place of your dream date.
"The lady is in the limo sir"
"Ok, can you lead me there"
"Of course"
As you follow your chauffeur, you notice her amazing behind. She turns her head to say:
"You know, once you're finished with Cheryl you can always look me up"
"Sure I would like that"
When you finally reach the limo you open the back door and find your Geordie beauty sitting there waiting.
She greets you with "Thank god you're here, I thought I was going to die of boredom"
Suddenly your throat becomes dry, she looks stunning! You're not sure whether that was a sign she was taking the date seriously or just a contractual agreement with the publishing company.
"You scrub up well it seems" she says while grinning, "I was scared that some fat smelly psychopath would turn up"
"How are you sure that I'm not a psychopath" you respond, winching as the witty statement you had in mind sounded much more creepy in consversation.
"Well the researchers did a background check on you, I'm glad it was you over the original winner", she shudders as she mentions this, thinking of what could of been.
You take this as a opputunity to look down her dress, her cleavage was incredible!
She notices this, "I see the attraction is mutual, pet", flashing her perfect white teeth, "what do you want to do first?"

She seems friendly enough, where to now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)