More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MunKiy MunKiy

Get up and get ready for work or try to get off quickly?

Get ready for work.

With a sigh, you decide you aren't quite horny enough to chance making yourself late for work again. As you stand and walk to the bathroom, you push your boyshorts down with one hand while pulling your cami off with the other, letting both fall to the floor as you go.

After turning on the water to heat, you pose in front of the mirror, pushing your breasts together, pushing them up, and sticking out your butt a bit.

"Maybe I should use my gym membership more often," you mumble to yourself. Shrugging your shoulders, you step into the shower and quickly wash up.

As you dry off, you think again about the dream. "Jesus, I need to get fucked like that in reality!" Shaking your head, you toss the towel into the hamper and walk back to the bedroom to get dressed.

"Hmn, what do I want to wear today?" You pick out a pair of black lace boyshorts and a matching bra and pull both on. "Not sure if I want to do a skirt and blouse or a dress today... I wonder if Ron is working today."

Sexy yet barely appropriate dress or short skirt and loose blouse?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)