More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RoK RoK

What do you do?

Get out of there!!

 The glance around the room is enough to let you know that it's time to get out of there. You quickly turn and dash for the door, but your attempt is hopeless as you are grabbed from behind, you let out a sigh and then a rush of anger and fright hit you as you feel the chest of the person that grabbed you push up against your bag and then the cock of the same person pressed up against your ass through the thin material of the suit, the person has you grabbed by the arms and he slowly turns you forward til your facing Jake's nude body. Jake walks up to you and looks into your eyes, he lets out a devilish laugh "Ah! Big mistake Doe!! You see John Doe there were two ways to go about this! The easy way and then the way you decided to go, the path you chose which is the hard way! Now you see Doe your going to do what we want, because you have ! Firstly if you resist, we'll beat you everyday of your life! Secondly no one is going to believe you! Even with proof they'll cover it up because all they care about is High School Football! We run this town!", he grabs your uniform and quickly rips off the thin material suit, leaving you in only your boxers. "Now what are you going to do?" Jake asks, you begin to tear up as tears stream down your face "Nothing...whatever you want" you stammer out. "That's right your going to be the gay cock slut we all know you are, Doe!!". "Now get on your KNEES!" Jake yells.

 You are pushed down from behind and you land on your knees, your face directly in front of Jake's hardening cock. "Kiss my dick and tell me you love it!" Jake orders, you resist and look around to see the rest of the football players jacking their dicks in their hands, suddenly from behind your boxers are pulled off, Jake shouts "NOW! That's what you get for resisiting!". You lean forwards and kiss at Jake's dick as he places a hand on your head moving you up and down directing your kisses on his member. You feel the cock from the guy behind you slapping it on your ass, as you notice the other football players now gathering around you in a circle. "Now" Jakes says "Tell me you love my cock!", you know better than to resist so you quickly say "Jake, I love you cock!". "Good slut!" Jakes says " Now tell me where you want it!". Jake pulls his now hard Foot long cock away and awaits your answer.

Suck or get fucked?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)