More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AaronWebster AaronWebster

Should I crawl out, or should I wait for him?

Get out fast

One thing?s for sure, if I let Bill open the door, he?s going to get two eyefuls for he price of one: First he?s going to see straight down the front of my dress and then I?m not going to be able to manoeuvre my legs out of the car without him seeing the rest. I decide to try and get out of the car as quickly and smoothly as possible, before he gets too close.

I open the car door and slide out in one easy fluid motion. I smile at Bill. The smile that he returns is just a little too friendly. Nervously I tug at the hem of my little dress, before realising how that just makes it more obvious how short it is. I breathe in deeply to calm my nerves. As I do so, I sense the hem riding ever so slowly up my bare thighs. I breathe out again and try to make no sudden moves.

?Hi. How?s it going?? calls Bill.

?Oh, fine, fine,? I reply. ?See you inside.?

?Yeah, sure.? He doesn?t seem in any hurry to move. ?You need a hand with anything??

Damn. My bag is still in the car.

?No, no, I?ll be there in a minute,? I reply as breezily as possible. Talking of breezes, I am very conscious of one blowing around my almost naked crotch.

Bill still hasn?t moved. My bag is lying on the passenger seat of the car. Even in a sensible dress I couldn?t reach in to it without showing him everything I?ve got. Casually, I walk around to the other side of the car. Or rather, I waddle as that ill-fitting g-string starts to move around my pussy, digging into places that it really should not dig into.

Not for the first time, I bitterly regret taking on this dare. I feel like I?m living through an embarrassing nightmare. You know the one? Where you come to work naked? This is almost as bad.

I reach the passenger door and smile weakly at Bill over the roof of the car, my hips and legs now decently concealed from him. I open the passenger door, then bend and retrieve my bag from the footwell. As I do so, I feel the hem of my summer dress slide up over my almost bare hips and the g-string digs painfully into my ass-crack. But it doesn?t matter, because nobody saw. Triumphantly, I straighten up slam the car door, turn?

?And stare straight into the face of my goggle-eyed department manager!

How does he react?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)