More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MunKiy MunKiy

Get up and get ready for work or try to get off quickly?

Get off real quick

You lick your middle and ring fingers and slide them into your panties, brushing against your shaven mound before pausing right above your clit. You take a quick breath, then gently brush your fingers over your sensitive nub. You feel the sparks of lust burst into flame as your fingers rhythmically circle your sweet spot, occasionally rubbing quickly side-to-side with increased pressure.

There's a heat rising from your pussy up into your stomach. Your legs begin to twitch and press together while your hand works increasingly faster. With your free hand, you begin pinching and twisting your nipples, causing more electricity like jolts in your clit.

Then the scent of your arousal hits your nose, mostly sweet and slightly tangy in the air. you dip your hand from your tits down into your dripping wet cunt, thrusting deep in time with your other hand's up stroke around your clit.

Your moans almost seem to echo in the room, getting louder the closer your get. You pull your fingers out of your wetness and lick them clean before slamming them back in, fucking yourself hard and fast like he did in your dream.

Suddenly, everything explodes as your orgasm washes over you. your vision flickers as your eyes roll up and your legs clamp together trapping one hand deep inside you while the other continues to furiously rub your clit. Your scream of pleasure rings out as you feel yourself spasming with the pulsing waves of pleasure.

Breathing hard as your start coming down, you pull your hand from between your legs, your wetness dripping from your fingertips as you raise them to your mouth while you sit up. Out of the corner of your eye, you see the time on your clock. You should have left 20 minutes ago!

"SHIT! How did I take _that _long?"

Do you shower or do you quickly pull on clothes?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)