More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Orchidea Orchidea

What will Angel do?

Get naked

Angel sensually start to remove her clothes one by one. Even though she wasn't wearing that much to begin with.

The boys' eyes were glued to Angel's body, he could not look away at this point no matter how wrong he thought it was. When Angel was undressed she decided to do jumping jacks and her stretches again. This time she noticed that he didn't look away or move but something in his underwear did.

"So I have a proposition for you" Angel said seductively. The boy changed his facial expression as if he was thinking of what she was about to say. "I'll let you fuck me if you surrender afterwards".

The boy seemed to think about it. "Oh come on, I'm already naked and have a huge disadvantage. As if I would lie to you at this point." Angel said. The boy, not wanting to fight, agreed. He walked over to Angel and held his hand out "nice to meet you, I'm Aaron" he said.

"Hey Aaron, I'm Angel she said while shaking his sweaty hand. I see you're quite ready to go she said mockingly while looking at his underwear." Angel cautiously got on all fours and waited for Aaron to react. Aaron dropped his pants and was ready to go. That's when a spark glimmered in Angel's eyes, she turned around and laid on her band waiting for Aaron to insert his cock into her.

Angel could tell that it was Aaron's first time having sex, she almost felt too bad for having to deceive him like this but she had to do it nonetheless. "For Women!" she screamed. Aaron too busy with fucking Angel was caught in a nauseating shock when he noticed what had happened. Angel had grabbed one of his testicles in each of her hands. Aaron quickly tried to grab Angel's nipples as a reaction to this but with little success. Angel already had a lead on the squeezing, with all the she could muster she squeezed and kneeded Aaron's individual balls.

Angel stopped after a minute or so only to have realised that Aaron was long passed out and had already shot his load into her. Angel thanked the godesses for birth control pills and stood up. She put her clothes back on and waited for the voice on the speaker to tell her what to do next.

"2 doors of the building have been opened, pick a door and choose your faith". The voice said.

Angel decided to

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)