More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Searcher0595 Searcher0595

What do you tell her you want?

Get married to me now! Right now!

At first, Carrie looked perpetually stunned, her eyes wide as a goldfish as she stares at you from your crotch, her face cheeks gently grazing the tip of your cock.

"Huh, come again?"

"I said, let's get married" You repeated yourself, a little less rambunctious this time around.

"Baby" Carrie smirked as she slowly crawled her way off your crotch and to your arms.

"We've only been dating for three months"

"So what, best fucking three months of my life, and you?"

Carrie gave another smirk as she playfully squeezed your dick.

"You definitely are one of the biggest I've had"

"The biggest" You playfully corrected her, earning you an equally playful eye roll from Carrie.

"Fine, the biggest, and I love the thought of seeing you after yoga classes but don't you think you're jumping the gun here?"

"Besides" Carrie continued as she hugged your left arm, her bare, plush breasts lovingly pressed against your arm.

"I was hoping your fantasy would be more sexual and less vanilla" Carrie snickered. You stretched out your arm to hug Carrie, bringing your girlfriend and her heavenly breasts closer to you. "Getting married is the last thing in my mind baby" She continued.

You told her you weren't finish with your fantasy, though admittedly, wanting to marry your girlfriend seems less of a fantasy and more of a reality.

"What do weddings involve?" You start to scaffold Carrie.

"Wedding dresses obviously but they cost a shit ton babe" One thing you learn from the past three months with Carrie was that despite her looks, she was surprisingly a frugal person.

"Yes, but there are budget boutique shops and rental wedding dresses, anyway the price isn't important for my precious little bunny" Carrie snickered loudly, hiding an obvious blush on her cheeks as she tells you to get to the point.

"The point is hitting all the different boutique shops, seeing you try on countless elegant and beautiful wedding dresses while also testing said dresses for the honeymoon phase" You smirk wildly.

"Oh" Carrie's eyes glimmered with her trademark playfulness.

"So basically, you want to fuck me in a changing room of some boutique store while I'm wearing a god awful expensive wedding dress as you fuck my brains out?"

"Well, there's more to it than that, but for now basically yea" Carrie shivered in excitement after hearing that, her usual lust in her eyes brimming brighter than ever after hearing your fantasy.

"Fuck babe, that's so hot-t" Carrie blurted out.

"Of course once we pick the perfect dress, I actually want a wedding where our wedding vows will mostly involve you admitting verbally and whole-hardheartedly that you'll become my obedient sex doll and letting me have my way with you whenever I want" At first, you clenched your eyes shut, fearing you went a step too far, after all you suggested to your girlfriend to marry not as a bride but as onahole or sex toy.

"F-FUCK BABY THAT'S SO HOT!" Carrie screamed into the pillow as she could hardly contain her excitement, her face lighting up with passion.

"You manage to turn one of women's most important and cherished events, a wedding day, something which is like holy as fuck too into something this fucking pervy, OMG"

"I take it you're in? I know a shady chapel where you can get your marriage certificate and get married on the same day." Carrie forcefully shoved your arm. "Are you kidding me, something this degenerate, of course I'm fucking in"

Carrie's eyes suddenly lit up.

"Babe, we should invite some of my exes who are still hung on me to the wedding, just to rub it to their face who won me at the end of the day"

"Wait what that's a bit" But before you could continue, Carrie cut you off in her excitement.

"You know what, we should fuck right in front of them, yea you can pound me doggy style after we exchange our vows, I can imagine Jack's face when he sees me moaning from your dick"

"HUH hold on"

"Fuck babe, we should video tape it too, that way we can send it to those who can't attend the wedding, fuck this is so hot" Carrie started to blurt out more crazy and mostly exhibitionist ideas as you wonder what manner of demon you've unleashed.

Off to the bridal shop or is there something more?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)