More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by experiment16 experiment16

What's next?

Get in the shower to prepare

You want to make sure this first time is amazing. You decide to get in the shower so you can clean yourself up. You head to the bathroom and strip down to your birthday suit. As the water warms, you admire your 18 year old body in the large, floor length mirror. You stand tall at 6'1". Your body is lean without much muscular bulk and your chest and asscheeks are smooth and hairless, and you have a nice pleasure patch growing around your semi-erect cock. You've been so excited to finally get fucked that your cock hasn't gone fully flaccid since you got home. It had taken some careful maneuvering to avoid your parents seeing it. Now that they were gone, you were going to let it fly. You face away from the mirror, lock your legs out straight, and bend slowly forward at the waist. You can't help but admire the smooth, slender muscles of your calves and thighs. As you bend forward, your tight, firm buttocks spreads slightly, exposing your hairless, pink asshole. You reach back and grip your asscheeks, gentle pulling them apart, admiring the sight. Stepping into the steamy water, you its warmth wash over you. Grabbing the shaving cream, you lather your pubic area and balls and proceed to ride them of any remaining hair. Then using the enema you bought on the way home, you let the warm water clean deeply throughout your insides. You remove the enema with the thought that the next thing to enter your hole will be another man.

After drying off, you take just one more moment to start at your sexy body.

"I'd fuck me." you quip, before throwing your baggy shorts and tank top back on.

Time to check out the guys online.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)