More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Possessionlover Possessionlover

Time's up! What do you do?

Get away from danger

You realise your life is too important to attempt something that risky. Turning and booking it as fast as possible, full speed you head towards a wooded zone. Fear and adrenaline causing your legs to move fast then ever before. Unbeknownst to you, this was bad. About half way there you trip over a previously unseen ditch, rolling and landing on your back. The sun blinding you as you sit dazed. The slow sound of footsteps is audible, along with it a deep chuckle

"wow, didn't think it'd be this easy to get a new body darling. Thank you". The voice had a thick southern accent and obviously a woman. You turn your head to see a curvy middle aged woman with straight blonde hair slowly walk towards you with a Sadistic gaze. "don't struggle and this won't hurt" she says as she pins you to the ground laughing.

"G-get off!" you manage to say, giving her an amazing advantage. As your mouth opens to speak she becomes a ghostly Visage if herself, except from the waist down. She starts forcing her ghostly Form into your mouth as you struggle to pull her out. Before you know it she's all the way inside and your body is overcome with pure exhaustion. You Raise your head to see your body moving and bulging from her essence as she moves her ghostly body around. Slowly your thighs bulge out as your ass also inflates slightly. Your mind going blank as her influence increases.

"Don't fight it and I'll let you stay concious", you suddenly hear from your own mouth but not your own voice. Your body levitate off the ground onto your feet and you realisd your jumpsuit has ripped and torn from your now thick thighs and big round ass. Your arms immediately begin to rub your body all over as you stand in an effeminate way. Soon they graze over your ass and you suddenly grin evily as the girl hijacking your body gets an idea....

What is her idea?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)