More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sineater Sineater

What's next?

Get a tit out.

With the coast clear Joanna pulls her right breast out of her top, gently rolling her nipple between her fingers to make it hard and enters her husbands office.

"Oh professor, please have mercy on me! I'll do anything" she says as she dramatically feigns distress. "Would you knock it off. They had legitimate questions about their test scores." Replies John not looking up. "Yeah, I'll bet they did. Can I have a C if I show you my boobs? That kinda question?"she replies standing in front of him, hand on her cocked hip. John looks up, down at her exposed breast, chuckles and points behind her and says " Honey, would you grab that folder for me please..... it's the one in Freds lap." Joanna follows his finger turning around as he speaks and finds herself face to face with Johns new aide Fred, right about the time he finishes his sentence and she realizes what he's said. Fred is sitting down in a chair, mouth agape and eyes wide, staring at her tit. Joana is frozen. Arm still on her hip and her perfect right breast standing out proudly, nipple hard and pointing straight at Fred. "Oh, Fuck!!" She yells and quickly puts her boob back in her shirt. She puts her hand to her mouth and mumbles "Sorry Fred." and grabs the folder off his lap. Fred manages to nod his head dumbly up then down and just stares. Joanna hands John the folder with a shaking hand and then uses said hand to snack him on the head. "WOW! I'm a giant dumbass." Screams the voice in her head. She's embarrassed but more out of the surprise. "I just showed Fred my tit! For like 10 seconds! Omg. What's going through his head? Probably just that I'm an idiot" she thinks to herself. "Fred, we are about done here, would you carry that box to Jo's car on the way out?.... Jo, would you be a dear and go Unlock it for him. I'll be done shortly but that'll speed things up." John says with a grin on his face that she knows is him being smug about the situation. "Sure." They both reply in unison and turn to look at each other guiltily. John isn't finished though. "And Jo, if you'll pull the car up I'll meet you at the curb. Oh and it's so nice out, let's put your top down."

She laughs out loud at that one and Fred finally does something besides staring at Joanna's chest and smiles while getting to his feet. That releases some of the awkwardness and she can't even be mad at John. It was funny and really her fault. "Come on, Fred. Let's go before more bad jokes come out of his smart mouth" she says as she heads for the door giving John a wink on the way.

"Look, I'm sorry Fred, I hope your not offended. I didn't know you were in there" she says to Fred over her shoulder as they walk down the front steps. " No, no... um not offended... a little shocked is all.. I think. It's not every day a hot... err I mean woman walks in with her tit....boob...damn! breast I mean..hanging out." Fred replies blinking his eyes as if he's trying to clear his head. "Well now I'm officially embarrassed in case you were wondering." Joanna says, blushing. "You shouldn't be with..." Fred blurts out but doesn't finish. His eyes go wide and he realizes he didn't mean to speak those words out loud. He's clearly still a little shaken by what happened. Now she's intrigued. "With what, Fred?" she asks looking over at him. "Ah um...oh nothing" he says. They are almost to her car. "Oh no! it's ok. Tell me. Maybe it's your turn to be a little embarrassed now." She says back to him smiling. "Mrs Hall please I just misspoke is all" he says. " oh come on tell me!! Please!! Pretty please!" She begs bouncing up and down knowing what it's doing to her chest but actually enjoying what it's doing to Fred. He's clearly embarrassed . "It's embarrassing." He says. " Trust me, I know all about that right now. Just think. It'll make me feel better." She tells him. Fred sighs audibly. "Ok fine. What I meant to say was... It's just that....that... your.. um... boobs are perfect. Well that one is anyway." He blurts out as he points to her right breast. He's looking at the ground and sweating a little. She's a little taken aback. "Really? You think so?" She replies distractedly as she looks down at her chest. She always thought they were ok but perfect? "Yes I do. Nicest pair, I mean, one. I've ever seen. No lie." He says looking her straight in the eye. She believes him. "Wow, thank you. I feel better now actually." She tells him. "Ok, well Mrs Hall, this has been great and all but I gotta run and my cars all the way across campus.." she cuts him off. " Get in Fred. I'll drive you and call me Joanna, I think we are a on a first name basis from now on."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)