More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What will Elastigirl do?

Get a motorboat to the island

Elastigirl decides that she doesn’t want to seduce some douche villain goon who isn’t even at the base that’s low even for her. She’s willing to shake her ass at a goon, if that’ll still work she sighs and looks down at her large ass, but they at least have to be high ranked enough to stand guard and even then, fucking them that’s a little much she is married after all.

Elastigirl walks down to the pier after putting on her super suit and sees an unattended motorboat ready for her to take.

“Well that’s convenient”

She hops into the boat and takes it over the calm waves to the jungle island. Our hero lands on the beach and drags the boat into the jungle covering it in shrubbery to avoid detection. Our sexy milf hero struts through the jungle her ass jiggling along the way. Mrs incredible sees a guard up ahead and stops he is walking around a small stream by a clearing he would see if she walked past him she needs to take him out. She looks at the man he has a helmet on similar to the syndromes guards blocking the top half of his face but he has a chiseled jaw thick neck and nice nose with thick lips, his shoulders are broad and even through the uniform it’s clear he has large pecs and chiseled abs along with big arms. Elastigirls vision moves down to his legs where he has large quads like a biker and a slightly noticeable bulge but nothing too big although he is wearing pants so it’s hard to tell. Mrs incredible can not deny she finds him attractive though she imagines, as most goons are especially the attractive ones, he will be a meathead macho asshole.

“Ughh how do I deal with this”

How can she deal with him seduce him to get close enough and knock him out while doing something sexy maybe smother him in her ass or tits that could work or maybe she could jump down on him and him out from the trees. Or maybe just use her elasticity to punch him out and drag him into the brush and try and hide the body somehow so he doesn’t wake up and just sound the alarm.

How does Mrs Incredible dispatch the patrol guard

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)