More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Your_ghostwriter Your_ghostwriter

What does she do?

Get a job as a highschool teacher.

Years had passed, and now she was the teacher of an all boys class at a high school over her very own! Things had been going so great too. But... Mrs. Richards sighed. She had almost had enough of this. The boys in her class were all in prep class for uni, they shouldn't be like this at 18! But still, all day, everyday she felt that pressure, that arousing tingling that meant someone, or in this case, lots of someones, were jerking off thinking about her. It had to stop. She just couldn't do this anymore!she had even orgasmed while on the couch with her husband because of it! And she had never dared to tell him about her ability to sense things. She actually doing it endearing that when he went on a work trip she could tell when he missed her and jerked off to pictures of her. But what could she do about the boys? She loved sex so much, but that couldn't be the answer, nor could the incredible orgasms, they just couldn't go on like this, could they? She began to think...

the next day

Mrs. Richards strode into the classroom. Today she was prepared. She closed the door tightly behind her, locked it, and spun to face her class. All twenty boys started back at her.

They had never seen her like this before. She wore a full body nylon fishnet suit, with tall black pumps and a short skirt with a thin white tee. She didn't bother with any other garb, knowing it wouldn't last today of all days. She had shed her overcoat just outside, and although she felt exposed, she was also determined. Looking out over the boys faces she shuddered slightly, it was if they were dogs looking at raw red meat.

She had thought about this, but it seemed like she had . This kind of approach was taboo, but at times action had to be taken to prevent their kind of behaviour, it was unacceptable!

She turned to the board, and picked up her chalk. "Sexual tension" she wrote.

"Anyone know what this is?" She questioned the class, they looked unsure as she did, and at first no one answered.

Finally Joel put up his hand "its when you desire something sexually but can't have it yet, so you have to wait. Right?"

"Yes Joel, close enough to the truth. Now I know that all of you feel that way right now don't you. You want me, god knows I've been feeling it when you all get home. But that isn't very good for my focus on other things. So, that has to stop."

A murmur ran through the room, the boys looked so uncomfortable, it almost made her laugh. At least she got some joy out of this!

"However, you being boys, I know you won't be able to just quit. At least one of you will break my request, and then there goes that. So I have I deal. I want all of you, and that includes you Tristan I see you hiding your head, to have sex with me."

The room exploded into shouts.

"What?!"

"No way!"

"Did she just? Oh man, I'm gonna-"

She cut them all off. "There are conditions. First. Today will be a bit of an assembly line to get everyone to fuck me before lunch; I do have to still teach, you know. So, I want you to line up to the left of my desk. I'm going to take your penises into my mouth, one at a time, and once you're close, stop me. If you do not stop me before you orgasm, then you will never participate again." She paused, the silence biting home for the boys.

"When I stop, immediately go to the right of my desk, and insert yourself into my vagina. Not my ass, don't you dare think about it Billy. Fuck me until you cum. You can grab my hips if you need to, but no slapping today. I will start on all fours, but I may go on my back if I get tired. Once you've cum, clean yourself up and sit back down."

The boys looked shocked, and so incredibly turned-on. It made her wet. She was going to enjoy this at least.

"Second. Going forward, each morning will start with a 30 minute sex lesson on one of you. We will go alphabetical order, if you miss your day you're out of luck. We will take the last period of Friday each week for a gangbang where you can use what I've taught you that week." She raised a hand "Now, if I do much as feel ONE! Of you jerking off after hours, the deal is off, I'll never service any of you again, and I will blacklist you from my class. Are we clear?"

The boys all yelled various versions of "yes," or "yes ma'am."

"Okay, line up, A-Z, no cutting in line, everyone will get a turn." She said, while she stripped off her shirt. The boys scrambled, falling over each other to get to the desk. She nimbly climbed onto her desk, pulled her skirt up to her waist, and looked at Anthony.

"Okay Anthony, drop your pants, I'm going to suck your dick now."

He fumbled as he did so, dropping them fast. Oh boy she thought, this will be very fun indeed!

And so,

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)