More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Arcana95 Arcana95

What's next?

Get Your Cum ON

Walking up to the leader she gets down on her knees and begins undoing his pants to start her long and sticky road towards earning everyone's trust. Just as she unzips his fly a massive erect cock shoots out and pokes Alexis on the nose causing the warm piece of meat's smell to envelop her nostrils and in no time at all she finds herself licking his shaft up and down. Finally after getting his dick nice and lubricated she slowly starts to push it into her mouth.

This was the first time in Alexis' life that she had ever given a person a blowjob but did her best to make it as enjoyable as she could for her first time. The deeper she sucked the more his shaft stretched out her mouth to take it. The lewd sounds coming from Alexis were making those in attendance grow stiff as well some were even jerking off to the site of their leader getting a blowjob from the former Duel Academy student who judging by her face looked like she was enjoying herself just as much as he was.

After several minutes of Alexis slipping down his cock he could feel himself on the verge of cumming. Seeing the look on his face Alexis too could tell he was just about to cum and was about to pull out but was stopped when she felt a hand on the top of her head her back down his cock making her go wide-eyed. With a groan, the leader finally released his load down Alexis's throat with such volume that it couldn't be contained and started spilling out of her mouth.

Tears formed under Alexis' eyes trying her best to swallow the torrent filling her mouth but couldn't take it anymore patting the side of his leg giving him any indication that she couldn't hold out any more and that she need air. The leader acquiesced and pulled her off his dick causing her to cough up some of his cum while also trying to swallow whatever remained.

Leader: You ok?

Alexis: Yeah sorry this is my first time doing something like this.

Leader: Why don't we move on to something else here stand up.

She grabs his hand lifting her to her feet and whispers something into her ear. Alexis hops off the platform and leans against it. Soon the leader also hops off the platform and soon stands in front of Alexis rapidly beating his meat until he shoots another load that hits her in the face surprising her how any person could cum so hard.

Leader: I think Alexis's skin is looking a little dry perhaps some lotion we do her some good wouldn't you say, everyone?

The assembly room erupted into sounds of applause as a line began to form wanting to cover the academy bitch in their cum. One by one load after load and Alexis's features are slowly being obstructed by seed with her not even showing an ounce of concern.

After two hours every single person gets their chance to blow a wad cum onto Alexis. When they were finished the leader had them all go about their duties leaving only their leader and Alexis in the room.

Leader: Well that looked like it helped out a bit.

Alexis: Yeah maybe now they'll at least start to give me a chance?

Alexis: Well I'm going to get a shower and a fresh change of clothes.

Leader: About that it's alright to shower but I'm going to have to ask you to stay naked as you agreed.

Alexis: What but I thought that was just for this? You never said anything I'd have to stay like this?

Leader: True I said you had to get naked but I never said anything about you putting your clothes back on plus everyone could see this as your way of boosting their morale.

Leader: You said you were an honors student back at Duel Academy so I know you are already a great duelist and if you were to duel naked...well it's hard to hate someone brave enough to do what you just did.

Alexis: What's going to happen to my uniform?

Leader: We're going to burn it. You see before you came we've been in contact with another group who will be meeting up with us about a month from now. The last thing we need is for them to see you wearing that.

Leader: Listen I know this may seem unfair but I warned you before you started this so you can't just get cold feet now when we've just begun.

Alexis pondered if she was seriously going to have to spend the rest of her day naked while in their care but she did agree to this without knowing how far it entailed but she knew that she wasn't about to just give up when things were getting too tough for her. After all, she owed these people after what Duel Academy did to them and what they tried to do to her when she fled. So if becoming the first nude duelist was what it's going to take to put a stop to the academy's schemes then so be it.

Alexis: Alright but first things first I'm going to need a deck as well as a shower.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)