More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by red_river red_river

What's next?

Get Undressed Chapter 2

On taking a last look to see if her shoes were scuffed and that her pantyhose had no runs in it she felt satisfied as she grabbed her bag and headed out the door to the waiting car service. In the mirrored finish of the elevator she checked herself one last time. While she had great self confidence it hid a number of insecurities. She hated going to the doctor which is why she wore a dress today. It had a slip on underneath and she hoped she could keep it on (even if she had to remove her bra and underpants) and keep covered for most of the exam. Even when she had sex she made her lover turn off the lights before she would take off a thing and always made sure a coverup was available. This all came back to her while she was contemplating her appearance. She was very athletic looking in her form fitting dress but she was wearing Spanx underneath along with a control top panty. She was not fat by any means but she had put in on a few pounds over the last few months. Hopefully the doctor would not make a big deal about it and her slip should cover up any slight bulge around her waist.

She got into the car and reflected on how much research had gone into selecting this doctor for her corporate physical. Since she had a phobia of disrobing Jessica had two of her three assistants go to the various doctors on the insurance approved list and take a physical to see how much or little one had to strip down for the exam (her third assistant refused to go and Jessica fired her immediately). On the basis of this she chose Dr. Pire as she never asked anyone to undress very much and the exam was done quickly. She put this out of her mind as she reviewed her emails as the car service drove her to a medical office park out of town. It looked quite upscale she noted as the car dropped her off. Once inside she looked for Dr. Pire’s office which was on level 4, suite 401. As she exited the elevator she could not help but notice the very high end decor in the waiting room. She was even happier when she noticed that the color scheme matched her suit nicely.

At least she is not some fly by night doctor renting a small office. This lady doctor looks to be successful.

Jessica strode up to the receptionist and told her that she was here for her corporate physical.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)