More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JoyousJenny JoyousJenny

What's next?

Get Kelly to strip

I had thought of the first test of my new found power.

"Hey Kelly don't you normally strip down at night after dinner when you join me in the office?"

Kelly was struck, of course she did, it was super hot and her clothes weren't doing her much of a favour in keeping cool. She turned around from the doorway and slinked out of her dress, plopping herself down on the chair next to Jasper. I was watching her as she lent forward, reached around and unhooked her bra, tossing it over with her dress.

I wasn't sure what to make of all this, Kelly would never do this even when we were newly in love. I'd almost forgotten what her magnificent tits looked like outside of the darkened bedroom where we slept almost silently. My train of thought was interrupted as Kelly lifted her butt up and peeled off her panties to go along with the rest of her clothes. She was now sitting there completely naked like it was no big deal and I found my self extremely turned on as was evident by my cock straining at the front of my jeans. I couldn't take the strain any more and pulled my cock out.

"What are you doing?"

"Ahhh, I'm just jerking off like always hon, don't worry about it."

"Oh, of course, ok then", Kelly wasn't sure she should still be leading on her boyfriend like this considering she was planning on leaving but it was comfortable and keeping the status quo the same for the moment seemed like the best idea.

What is Jasper's second move with his now naked girlfriend?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)