More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mapron01 Mapron01

What's next?

German Unity Day

After the fall of the Berlin Wall and the German reunification, a festival was set up to celebrate the date. Every 3 October the peoples of Germany celebrated. One of the most popular acts of celebration during this day was an event where the people would flock to recreated medieval villages. Here, all the women would be stripped and put on stocks, and the men would freely fuck them all day long. Participation was allowed from 18 years upwards, and many did the celebration, including occasional visiting celebrities. The female participants were given anti-pregnancy pills before the start to avoid any issues.

On a large majority of rural towns a girl wasn't considered a true adult until they had spent the day in the stock getting fucked, and likewise, a boy wasn't considered a man until he had taken at least 10 women during the celebration. Any of the women's holes were available for use, and some are taken by multiple men at the same time. There have been cases where women who do not desire to do the ceremony are to do so anyways by their families, especially their mothers, and others where men have taken advantage of the ceremony to commit acts of , which are allowed by the law in any case for that single day. While some feminist organizations claim the celebrations, known widely as Stocking Day, are degrading to women and should be banned, they are very popular amongst both men and women, and are very unlikely to end any time soon.

Who are we following?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)