More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Artificionados Artificionados

Who are Copulatorium's users?

Gerald and Dolly

A couple enters Copulatorium. Well, to be precise, it’s not a couple per say. It’s Gerald, a large man of questionable stature, carrying a life-sized inflatable sex doll he calls Dolly. They watch as he awkwardly manoeuvres Dolly onto the bed with his fat, sweaty hands. Gerald attempts to emulate a female voice, “Oh Gerald, you turn me on!” As she ‘speaks’, Gerald’s sweaty sausage fingers pinch her fellatio-primed lips as if to fool himself into believing his words of self-flattery are coming from her mouth.

Monika lets out an audible cackle as Gerald rips off his track pants in one swift movement and exclaims: “Dolly, you slut, you better be naughty tonight!” Gerald aggressively grabs Dolly and turns her toward him. He bounces her up and down seductively. Natalia notices her mind must have started to drift into a creative mode, because for a moment she detects a creepy smile form on Dolly’s face as she bounces.

“I want Gerald to fuck Dolly! Please, can Gerald fuck Dolly?” A small, dirty, grinning voice comes out of Paulina’s mouth. Natalia and Monika look quizzically at Paulina. Her eyes are wide open, consuming the spectacle that is Gerald and Dolly. “Yes, yes, fuck that dirty whore!” Paulina yells at the screen, her smile now a horrifying one. “Grab that big cock, Dolly! on it, you filthy trash!” Natalia, eyebrows raised, exchanges a glance with Monika who is wearing a mischievous grin. Gerald undresses his lower half and gets straight into it.

“Yes! Yes! I’m fucking your whore mouth, Dolly!” Gerald says, as he positions his doll on the bed and begins to violently penetrate her at a rapid pace. Or so he thinks. Gerald's issue is the diminutive size of his flaccid penis, which flaps limply against his balls as he is thrusting, penetrating nothing other than the air orbiting his sac. Natalia uses the remote control to zoom in on Gerald’s sweating, grimacing face. She then pans the camera down to his chubby hands mauling Dolly's ears. Noticing Dolly’s face is starting to cave in a bit, Natalia asks, “Has she got a leak?” The research trio studies the scene for a moment. In a surprised tone, Monika says, “No, look! I think he’s finally become erect and is starting to poke her.” Paulina is excited, screaming: “Get her, Gerald! Fuck that tramp’s dirty mouth! She deserves it.” Ignoring her, Natalia moves in closer to the CCTV screen to examine the action in detail. Her mouth drops as she realises what is going on. “Ladies!! Gerald isn’t fucking Dolly’s mouth! His tiny boner is fucking her nostril!”

“What?” Monika says. “I can’t see that. That little dick would be too short to reach her nose. Natalia sounds confident. “No, no, look! It’s the perfect size for that hole.”

“What the fuck!?” Monika says, again looking at the screen for a few moments. “My word. You’re right,” she says in a mixture of concern and awe. “I guess Gerald has finally found a hole he can dominate.”

“Oh my God!” Gerald moans.

"Why is Gerald even here?" Paulina asks. "It's not as if Dolly's getting any pleasure out of this."

Natalia replies, "I allowed Gerald to participate because in his mind he genuinely believes that he and Dolly can experience simultaneous orgasm. According to the questionnaire he filled out on Dolly's behalf, she routinely orgasms forty seconds after the commencement of penetration."

Monika leaps into action. "I'll start a stopwatch and compensate for the fifteen seconds he's been going so far." Natalia, Monika and Paulina all stare at the screen, enthralled by Gerald’s time-critical erratic thrusting into Dolly’s nostril. Paulina shouts: “Come on Gerald! You can last twenty-five more seconds! The stupid doll needs to take at least a full minute of your punishing penetration!” Monika smiles as they watch Gerald obviously struggling to keep himself from ejaculating.

Monika's stopwatch reaches twenty seconds when Gerald suddenly declares, "I can't . . . I can't." He withdraws his penis from Dolly's nostril and feverishly jacks it off with his thumb and forefinger, groaning and grunting as he tries to climax without success. He steps away and says, “I’m sorry, I fucked up.” His body twitches and trembles as he chokes back a sob.

"What an ugly wipeout this is," Natalia laments.

But then something truly miraculous occurs. Gerald returns to face Dolly, and locking eyes with her, he spontaneously shoots his load all over her hair, the bed, and the lens of one of the cameras.

Paulina exclaims with joy: “Gerald, you magnificent beast! I knew you could do it!” Retching, Monika says, “So gross. We’ve been slimed!” Natalia's mind turns to the chemical composition of Gerald's semen and what damage it might do to the camera lens.

Gerald stands over the doll for a moment, slicking back his sweat-sodden hair with a fresh air of confidence. He then picks up Dolly, farts, and walks out the door, forgetting to put his pants back on.

Who are Copulatorium's next users?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)