More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by whizzper whizzper

What's your choice?

Georgia and Aimee

Georgia Washington awoke Saturday morning as she usually did. Nude and horny. Luckily the first wasn't a problem, and the second could be easily rectified. She glanced to the small sleeping figure using her shoulder as a pillow and smiled the peaceful look on Aimee's face. Aimee was also nude, and by the feel of Aimee's nipples poking into Georgia's side, would probably awaken horny as well.

Georgia stared lovingly at her girlfriend's Asian features. She moved her hand, which had been resting on her bed down to cup Aimee's small but beautiful ass. Aimee liked waking up this way, with her ass being fondled.

Aimee moaned as the rubbing penetrated her sleep. She started moving her hip, causing her vulva to rub against Georgia's leg, intensifying the feelings.

It wasn't long before Aimee opened her eyes and looked up into Georgia's dark eyes. "Heyyy, you..." Aimee said, the glanced down at Georgia's thick chocolate nipple jutting out slightly from her E cup breasts. "Mmmm, chocolate for breakfast? You spoil me lover."

How do the continue?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)