More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cheesehotdog Cheesehotdog

Who are you?

George Watson (Male High School Senior)

My eyes open quickly and I glance over at my clock. It's already 10 minutes past when I was supposed to wake up! I rush out of bed and run to the kitchen. I pour a bowl of milk and then some cereal. After a few minutes of frantically eating, I'm done and I put the bowl in the sink. I then run to the bathroom. I look in the mirror and see a white, brown haired high schooler with some serious bed head. It doesn't help that I'm very short and look far younger than I actually am. After doing my hair rigorously, I carefully choose the best matching clothes from my closet. Finally, I put on some deoderant and walk out the door.

I walk as fast as I can down the sidewalk, panicking that I'll miss my usual subway car. Despite my breakneck pace, I can see some of the glances and seductive stares I'm getting from some of the girls. Yep, there are definitely some creeps out there. My run proves to be fruitful as I see my normal car right about to leave. With just a few seconds to spare, I finally make it.

I slowly open the subway door and walk in. I sigh and grab onto a pole to steady myself and get out my phone. Just a few minutes here and then I'd be at school.

What happens on the subway?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)