More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Keisatsutai Keisatsutai

Who are you?

Gena Andersson

Your name is Gena Andersson, a 21 year old sexy looking babe, 5'10 tall, blonde hair and you have a nice pair of boobs and ass that you're so damn proud of.

You go to Klein Kesh University and you got a part time job as a swimsuit model.

Its so hot today. You've just finished your shoot for the magazine company you worked at.

You're heading to the locker room but in the hallway one of your colleague named Jean tells you that the director wants you to meet him in his office.

You told her to go on first 'cause you have to change.

After changing you rush to the office and as you go in you see Jean's giving a guy a blowjob.

"HEY! What's going on?!" you yelled at the director.

The director just smiles at you then says that those guys over there are great producers and when they saw both of you posing for the camera they became very interested to let you and Jean in their new movies. But before that you two must show them what you're capable of. You'll be famous I guarantee, he explains.

Jean looks like she has agreed and started showing her things to a guy next to the director.

You think for a second and then you decided to do it. You always dreamed of being a movie star and now you got a chance to.

The other man stands up and starts touching your breasts right after you tell him you'll do it.

He slides one of his hands under your t-shirt and grabs your puppies. His other hand reaching down and rubbing your nice round ass.

You are becoming aroused as he handles your tits. Suddenly he rips off your t-shirt and makes your sexy boobs that are covered with a blue bra show freely. Soon your bra is his next victim.

Your hard nipples are nicely displayed now and Mr Producer tweakes and pinches them.

"Ughhh!" you moan. You feel so ashamed of it but you have if you want a nice career.

"Anngg! aruh arghh!" you moan louder as he pulls your nipples towards his mouth. He gives them a few lickis before sucking them.

"Hey lady! You've got some of the tastiest nipples I've ever tasted! Oi John! Come and taste them too, you won't regret it!" he says as he calls the other man to come and play with you too.

John was finished playing with your friend so he unhesitatingly moves to you and roughly pulls your tight skirt and panties off. He starts to kiss and lick his way up to your thigh. When he finds the object he lifts one of your legs up and thrust his tongue deep inside you. He runs it in and out of your slit repeatedly.

"Ohh! ahh! auchh!" you moan more louder than before. Your cunt's so wet and you can no longer hold your cum inside. Both of them're so good.

John pulls his cock out but just after he does it Mr Johnson, the magazine director stands up...

"The testing time's over gentlemen. I think you have analyzed them more than enough." he tells them...

"They're good enough. Please come to our studio tommorow, girls!" John says.

They leave after they give you and Jean their cards and tell you the diretion to their studio.

You feel so relieved that this test session is over.

You put your clothes back on and get ready to go home. But Jean called out to you...

"Gena, why don't you come by my house. It's been a long time since we were having some fun together at my home?"

Go to Gena's house or your home?

Go where?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)