More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bossfrog Bossfrog

Who’s his date?

Gemma Reynolds

6:17

“Mom! Mom… what times ya date?” A voice echoed though the halls of the large house. Gemma a mom of two girls leaned out her bedroom and answered the uncommon question with a giggle “I think he’s coming at 6:30!” Gemma continued back to desiding what to wear for her date. After a few minutes of concentrated thought, she pulled out a dark blue dress that hugged her prominent hourglass figure and pushed up her large breasts. To match the dress she wore confitable black heels and held a black cluch bag in her left hand.

“Wow damn mom I’d pay you for some fun.” Gemma’s daughter said as she lent on the door frame. “Is it too much?” Gemma squeaked as she looked at her daughter. “You look sexy.” Yasmin giggles as she answered her moms question.

Even at the age of 42 and after birthing two girls, Gemma’s body was smooth and firm with a large pair of 36DD cup breasts. With an almost flat stomach and a round bubble butt. It’s a wonder she hadn’t had a partner for three years. Still nervous Gemma sat in the living room waiting for the clock to strike 6:30.

As she watched the clock Yasmin sat next to her. “How did you get this guys number anyway?” “Well some friends at work know some friends who had a friend that was single.” Gemma looked down at herself “what am I doing I can’t do this I don’t know him. I’m not going I can’t go.”

A firm knock at the door vibrated the air round Gemma’s ears. With a whisper she demanded Yasmin to get the door. She sighed and walked to the door.

Where does this go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)