More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by EmmaXwilliam EmmaXwilliam

What happened

Gas leakage

After a passionate kiss we started searching a private place in whole club after 10 minutes we found a room in the top floor of club. There were some cylinders kept in the room. With toxic sign . We ignored them and started smooching . She went much horny after a smooch and started giving me a blowjob . She was good at this. Then I took her and made her virgin pussy to loose her virginity. She was orgasming hard. While orgasming her hand touched one of the cylinder and some type of pink gas came starting from it. That was having a good smell. I kept fucking her. And after sometime I saw that her hairs are getting small and her pussy faded. And I was getting shrinked. My hair hot blonde and long. My chest got heavy . I got shocked after seeing my dick getting fade. There were two big boobs on my chest and my dick changed to womanhood. And the girl who I fucked recently was converted to a big black man. We were looking at each other with shocked faces. My new pussy got starting wet but my old man controlled my feelings to suck the big dick. We don't know what has happened . We were in shock seeing our naked bodies. We took each other clothes to cover up our self. Her clothes were tight in my big boobs and my wide ass could tear the clothes and i think that the same would be happening with the girl who is wearing my clothes because the dick size of this man is very big than mine or I can say my old mine. My new body was forcing me to suck her cock and my boobs were getting erect but I tried my best to control the feeling. We both decided to go to bathrooms to see our new body. I was shocked first time when my full man voice change to a beautiful voice.it was my first time in a woman washroom. I was getting nervous seeing handsome boys who were looking at my cleavage and swinging ass.i went in the washroom and got shocked looking a beautiful woman in front of me in the mirror with big boobs covered by a short red dress.

https://ibb.co/H2f69Cj

What happened next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)