More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GenericEditor168 GenericEditor168

Shall we begin?

Gary Kelvernin

"I guess I should introduce myself, since it'll make the date a little awkward otherwise.

I'm Gary Kelvernin. I am, as you can probably see, a crocodile, more specifically one similar to a Nile Crocodile. I'm 23, currently in the second year of a Bachelor of Foreign Relations - you could think of this as a hands-on study, if you want - and I'm interested in human culture and board games. Message me if you're interested."

I tap "Done", and the video uploads itself to my unfinished profile on HumanMeet. It's a dating platform, for those humans with a taste for furs... or vice versa.

I'm one of the later. It's not that I find Fur females unattractive - it's hard not to - it's that I find humans captivating. Culturally, they're so different, so strange in the ways they act. I want to meet one... and meat one, if I can.

It helps that most of the human women on Furtron are sexually unsatisfied. Their husbands are off with Fur females all the time, and there's not enough Fur males to fill in for the human men - we've got our hands full with the women as well.

So when one of us does decide to look for human women... let's just say I'm pretty much assured of a date, which is pretty much assured to end up in bed.

I take a last look through my profile. Introductory video, couple of pictures of me, three-paragraph bio, more pictures of me, couple of quick "Likes and Dislikes", dick pic...

I stop and look at the dick pic for a moment, before deleting it. Not so I don't offend anyone's sensibilities, but because I want the size and shape of my cock to be a surprise...

What kind of dick does Gary have, though?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)