More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ShapedMind ShapedMind

Who do you want to follow?

Garok

Garok maneuvered it's space-pod silently over the city as it searched for a safe place to both eject and hide the evidence of its arrival. Reaching the outskirts of the city, Garok ejected from his pod, but not before telling it to hide itself in the mountains beyond. Against the dark sky, no one could spot the black form falling from the sky against the wind, and land in the local university. Due to its natural camouflage, and the fact that it was nighttime, Garok creeped around the campus without so much as a passing glance. It decided to wait under the shadow of a nearby building for someone, someone alone and unaccompanied. After a couple of minutes, he spied a young woman approaching.

She was short, fair-skinned, had her blonde hair tied up in a bun, a sizable pair of breasts and an ass to match, as well as strong, toned legs. From preliminary surveillance of human society, Garok could see that the woman was coming back from a business meeting of sorts, dressed in a tight, form fitting shirt and blazer, couple with a small pencil skirt, tights, and black flats. Garok didn't think another more perfect host and opportunity would arise and so commenced his plan.

As the woman walked past the alley, Garok reached out with its mind, psychically influencing her to come into alley as opposed to her original destination. The woman stopped and her eyes glazed over as she slowly turned to the alley and walked in. When Garok was sure that no one could see them, started the process of turning this young woman into his host. He became a partially solid, midnight-black mass, and keeping her quiet and in place, shoved itself through her pussy and her mouth. When Garok was fully inside her, she collapsed, spasmed on the ground for a few minutes as her body struggled to reject her invader, but coupled with Garok's influence and biological superiority, she failed supremely, and became still. After a minute or two, she sat up, her eyes completely black as Garok took in her bearings.

Garok analyzed her mind, and discovered his host's name was Kayla, and she was a first-year student at the university, majoring in finance and otherwise had done little of note with her life. That was about to change. She was hoping to join the university's most popular sorority, Alpha Gamma Kappa, and had been coming back from her interview when Garok possessed her. Garok, now Kayla, stood, felt up her body, and smiled as the conquest had begun.

Kayla walked out of the alley, and looked around to make sure no one had witnessed the otherworldly event that had just occurred. Satisfied that no one was the wiser, Kayla's eyes swirled back to their normal blue, retaining the appearance of a normal human, and left the area to begin the next phase of her plan.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)