More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Emma Emma

Games With Uncle Reg

Games With Uncle Reg

Faye liked playing other games with her uncle Reg too. He was the one that had helped her learn to swim by holding her up and letting her rest on his big hands and she would kick her legs. She liked this because she lay with her pussy mound on one of his big hands and when she kicked her legs up and down it made her pussy feel nice. And every night when she was ready for bed he would show her how to do somersaults and he even taught her to stand on her head. Her uncle Reg always helped her and held onto her to guide her the proper way. Faye giggled to herself as she remembered how he had taught her to stand on her head. Her uncle Reg was standing holding her legs to keep them steady and her nightgown kept falling down over her head and she hadn't been able to see what she was doing. So they took it off and from then on she did her gymnastics naked.

He stood right next to her gently holding onto her so she wouldn't fall while she practiced standing on her head. Her uncle Reg suggested she keep her legs spread wide apart to keep her balance better and she found it worked. After awhile she got good enough to do it all by herself and her Uncle Reg was so proud of her he took a video of her doing her somersaults and headstands. He told her she could be a ballet dancer if she did her exercises properly, and taught her leg exercises where she lay on her back or her tummy or knelt with her bum in the air and stretched her legs up and out to the sides. She liked the one where she lay on her back and stretched her legs as far as she could to each side, and her uncle would measure how far apart her legs would go.

The Gold Coin Game

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)