More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by nightcat nightcat

Performers Introduction

Gamer'girl'

Profile picture: The picture shows a young woman with skin the colour of dark chocolate lying on a bed, propped up on an elbow showing a slightly nervous smile to the camera. Her eyes are sparkling green like emeralds and her hair is a feisty mass of black curls and green highlights that very nearly reaches her shoulders. The grey keyhole sweater she's wearing makes it hard to judge the size of her breasts and she's lying on her yoga pants-clad ass so you can't see that either. All around the woman are portable video game consoles and controllers cluttered on the bed.

Name: Call me Gamer'girl'. Why not Gamergirl? Find out in the chat.

Age: 23.

Height: 183cm. Yes, I really am that tall. If you can't handle that wait 'till my bff becomes a camgirl too, she's tiny and adorable.

Weight: I Neither know nor care, the last time I checked was a few years ago but If I remember correctly it was a little under 80kg. The tiny amount of fat I gain from eating food meant for three jocks goes to my boobs and butt anyway, the secret is genetics so I can't help anyone with that.

Fetishes: Ooh, how to narrow it down... I enjoyed most of what I tried but exhibitionism, deep-throat, swallowing and public sex/masturbation are my favourites. And yes public masturbation is a different fetish than exhibitionism, I'll explain the difference in detail in the chat if you want.

Description: Heya guys and gals, I'm Gamer'girl'. I joined on my bff's advice, though she may have been joking when she said I'd make a great camgirl. Let's hope she joins us soon. My four favourite things in the world are gaming, sex, food, and my bff. I joined more to make friends and have fun than to make money so let's all have fun together. See ya!

First session: A little nervous?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)