More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by System32 System32

Monday is arriving. Who will be your first client?

Game Info.

The object of this game is to earn the most cash in just seven days. Each day is structured the same way. You will begin by selecting which client our protagonist goes with. They will range from Easy, Medium, to Hard difficulty. I'm sure you can guess which offers the chance for a higher cash value.

Upon selecting the client, the following thread will contain detailed information about the client, including likes and dislikes. You must use this information to your benefit, as what follows are three different scenes in which your response affects your clients approval or disapproval.

Should you reach a high level of approval, you will be rewarded with a bonus to your cash payment (consider it a tip) and you may also receive further (sexy) character options. Should you reach a high level of disapproval, something dangerous might happen. The scene will alert you with a DANGER MODE display, and you may need to rely on chance (using the D100 die) to escape unscathed.

Completion of all scenes always leads into the next day where a new client may be picked. After the seventh day, the game is over. Your cash and activities are summed up and you will be provided with a score.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)