More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Who's The Actress?

Gal Gadot

Gal Gadot waves and smiles as shes walking into the room. Shes wearing a pair of jeans and a pink shirt. She walks over to the table and sits down.

"Hi everyone, how are you all doing?"she asks the crowd. They cheer and wave.

"Alright, well I'm happy to be here. I cant wait to get this meet and greet started!"

The first fan comes up and gets her to sign a comic book he has. She does and then he asks for a picture.

She gets up and he walks behind the table. She takes the picture, and as he leaves she feels his hand brush against her ass.

She starts to say something, but the next fan comes up and she has to pose with him. He puts his arm around her, his hand hanging under her arm. She smiles and takes the pic. When the guy leaves, he gives her boob a quick squeeze. Gal looks at him, but before she can say anything, two more fans come up for pics. They both get on either side of her and smile. Once the pic is taken, they both grope each cheek of her ass before leaving.

Gal gasps, but again is unable to say anything before the next fan comes up. This fan decides to be more bold, and as they're taking the pic he reaches for her ass and rubs it. Gal moans, shocking herself. She starts to move her hand to remove his, but instead someone else grabs it and places it on their crotch. Gal feels the guys cock hardening, and she feels hands on her tits.

What's Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)