More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kinkyboy kinkyboy

What's next?

Gadgets and Characters (Important !)

Main Characters:

Kara Danvers/Supergirl: KaraZor-El is the daughter of the scientist Zor-El and his wife, Alura. Kara was sent to Earth from the dying planet of Krypton to protect her younger cousin Kal-El. However, Kara's pod was knocked off course by Krypton's explosion, sending her ship into the Phantom Zone, where she slept for decades while being suspended in time and not aging. Her pod later escaped, and she arrived on Earth where she was placed with the Danvers family by an adult Kal-El, now "Clark Kent", later becoming Kara Danvers. She was the personal assistant of Cat Grant at CatCo Worldwide Media until she was promoted to reporter, and is the superheroine known as Supergirl, stylized as the "Girl of Steel," the "Maiden of Might" and the "Last Daughter of Krypton."

Despite being the strongest women on Earth, Kara has very little experience with sexual pleasure as all of her kind has forgotten what natural sex looks like. It makes her a prime target for sexual conditioning.

http://arrow.wikia.com/wiki/Kara_Danvers

Alexandra "Alex" Danvers: She is a top agent of the D.E.O., the daughter of Jeremiah Danvers and Eliza Danvers, the adoptive sister of Kara Danvers and the girlfriend of Maggie Sawyer.

Alex, like her sister, is also very inexperienced with sex since she just recently discovered that she is a lesbian. She is still learning the ropes of lesbian sex. Secretly, she starts to find other women in her life, including her sister, sexually attractive.http://arrow.wikia.com/wiki/Alex_Danvers

Father Jacob: The 40-year-old priest in disguise is the leader of the infamous Church of Pleasure which has just entered National City. Jacob dislikes the use of . He truly believes in God but is also obsessed to bring out the inner sluts of beautiful and vigorous woman as his holy cause. After seeing Supergirl in action, he is convinced that she is his fuck angel masterpiece and became obsessed with her He is responsible for the slut training and is therefore very skilled with the conditioning of woman.

Essential Gadget:

The Nymprofen/Virgintamer: The Nymprofen is a very expensive sex invented by Father Jacob after discovering an exotic plant in Brazil. It is both a mind manipulating and potent aphrodisiac. It has a lasting effect on women.

Short Term Effect: After ingesting the within 10 minutes, the female victim`s willpower will be slightly weakened to make her open to suggestions. Then the will enhance both the sex drive and the sensation of the victim 600%. Father Jacob often use this to women to embrace their inner sluts as he thinks.

Long-term effect: Another feature of this is that after taking the medication for several weeks, it will slowly change the body and mind permanently via an unknown gene mutation depending on how m orgasm they have. The longer the is taken, the powerful it will get.

*Ageing is slowed while the body has a 300% increase in natural healing. Enhanced stamina, libido and stronger immunity against STDs for both men and women.

*Weakened willpower and up to 15% decrease in IQ depending on personal health. Father Jacob has developed an immunity.

*Women are unable to conceive 99.9999% as long as the is taken.

*Both men and females will get addicted to sex, their brain has taken sexual pleasure as a priority and will change the body accordingly.

*Permanent 200% increase in body sensibility and 1000% orgasm strength.

*the body is slowly changing to be more adapted for an active sex life. Females will change given their unique sexual experience, including better skin, more fluid during sex or bigger hips. This effect works far more efficient for victims between 18 and 25.

For Supergirl, Father Jacob has developed a new version of the which is 3000% stronger.

The Collars: The Collars are specially built dog collars used by the Father Jacob to train sex slaves. It is used as a tool to mentally humiliate the woman and to subdue and track them if needed. There is a shocker built into the collar that can either release a high current to keep them down or to stop them from cumming.

For Supergirl, Father Jacob has built as an exclusive version of the collar where it contains green kryptonite. It is just enough to weaken Supergirl to the same level of an average human while let her keep her solid body.

The DNA Splicer: It is an incredible Machine that Father Jacob has bought from his Alien contacts. It is capable of executing minor DNA changes on humans.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)