More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hemelwijs hemelwijs

What will the next day bring

Gabrielle wakes up with Xena gone

The first thing that proved to Gabrielle that this was not some kind of weird dream was the fact that she woke up in the exact same room as the one she was in a few hours ago. She was still chained to the ceiling and floor, but the chains themself where left slack, wich explained why she was laying on the floor when she woke up. The second thing she noticed was that she was naked and she felt a burning desire course through her body.

When she looked around the room she quickly found that Xena was gone. With nothing that could bedone about that for now, she decided that the best thing to do was to figure out a way to escape. Unfortunatly her thoughts where constantly interrupted by her body demanding attention.

'Damnit, that tonic they used must still be effecting me. I know I should focus on getting out of here, but with my mind screaming at me like this i can't really concentrate.'

After a few more minutes of trying to ignore her body's demands she gave up. If she did what it wanted, then maybe she could focus afterwards.

She started by slowly massaging her breasts, that usualy got her in the spirit of things. However she was shocked at how fast she was responding to it. She shivered in pleasure and she felt that her nipples where getting hard. Without thinking she moved one of her hands between her legs and was amazed at how whet she was. the light touch of her fingers over her clit was the last straw for her. She let out a moan of lust and before she could control herself she had inserted two of her fingers inside her pussy. with one hand playing with her breast, and the other rhythmicly moving in and out, Gabrielles world was overtaken by desire and pleasure. She knew not how much time had passed since she started, but her own desires, enhanced by a powerfull tonic made her feel things she never felt before. After a while her moans increased in volume as she came closer to her release.

Her body entered that sweet phase right before orgasm, muscles tensed, eyes closed, and a combination of pleasure, lust, and desire all waiting to be released. A shock riped through her body and mind and Gabrielle collapsed on the floor. Taking a moment to recover she felt unfulfilled by her orgasm, in fact, it felt like her need had only increased. Blaming it on the strange tonic that they used on her she decided to try again.

This time she went straight to pleasuring her pussy, using one hand to finger herself while the other started to play with her clit. With her current state it didn't take long for her to reach her peak again. Again she anticipated her orgasm, and right at the peak of her pleasure that same shock tore through her body. The result was the same as the first time: It left her unfulfilled and it felt like her desire for that orgasm had once again increased.

she suddenly remembered the words form that high priest guy earlier

'From now on your body's can no longer be satisfied from reaching an orgasm, whenever your body cums, these marks will prevent you from ever finding any relief or satisfaction. And since your body's weren't satisfied by an orgasm, your desire to cum wil continue to increase wich each subsequent climax you experience.'

'No that can't be right. He was lying when he said that. There must be some way around this.'

Refusing to believe the priests words, Gabrielle once again started to masturbate, trying in vain to reach something those men had cruelly denied her.


When three men entered the room to get their prisoner they found an amusing scene before them.

Gabrielle was a moaning mess on the floor. One hand buried between her legs the other on her breast. She was franticly masturbating and the tears on her face told them that she was getting despirate for an orgasm.

Knowing that it was a few hours since she woke up, and that denial of orgasms could break her mind if it went on to long, they decided to "help" her. Taking advantage of her distracted state, they grabed her arms and roled her on her belly pulling her upper arms behind her back. Ignoring the girls moans of protest as her hands where forcefully removed from her pussy and breast. They used a wide leather strap to tie her upper arms together. Appart from preventing her from further pleasuring herself, it had the added benefit of forcing her breasts outwards, making them stand firm atop her chest. Similar straps where used at her elbows and her wrists, leaving her arms secured behind her back.

'Did you enjoy your time alone? I'm sure you found out by now that it really is impossible to orgasm.'

Gabrielle's eyes where foggy and filled with lust and desire and when they focused on the men in front of her she said something she never immagined herself say.

'Please.. let me cum. I need it.'

'Oh I'm sure you do, but that is no longer up to you. Tough if you keep begging like that we might be persuaded.' Before Gabrielle could say anything else the man continued.

'We came here to get you to the main room. Earlier this morning whe got here to get your friend to her next test. However she was less than cooperative, so whe had to punnish her. Your going to watch her punishment for a while so you can understand what can happen should you defy us.'

Mentioning Xena filled Gabrielle with wory for her friend. Wory and fear, because if they could do this to someone on a whim, what could they do if they where angry.

They helped her get to her feet, and with two men holding her arms she was guided out of the cell and down a long corridor. When they reached a door the third man opened it and Gabrielle braced herself for what she whould see.


They entered a part of the room that was walled off with a curtain. A single chair was standing in front of her and it took the men just a few minutes to tie her to it. When they were done a fourth person aproached her and he turned her head so she looked straight forward. Making a complicated set of motions with one hand he completed a spell and then left without saying a word.

Gabrielle tried to look around her but found that she was not able to. Her head was unresponsive and her eyes were locked in place, the rest of her body squirmed in her bonds, but her head and eyes stayed in place, forcing her to look at the same point. the spell also affected her voice, because the only sound she could make where soft grunts.

Now that they had their captive frimly in place and unable to look away they started to open the curtain, reveiling Gabrielle to the room, and the room to Gabrielle.

Gabrielle was horrified with what she saw. The room was large and could probably hold around one hundred people. But what scared her was what she saw in the middle. On a raised platform so everyone could see what happened was Xena.

Her friend was standing between two wooden posts with her arms stretched out and tied securely to them. Her legs where similarly tied apart to rings atached at the base of the posts. The position left her exposed, open, and vulnarable. Gabrielle could see that Xena's body was covered in sweat and some kind of whit stuff, she suddenly realised that the white stuff was semen. Her entire body from the belly down was covered with semen, and the amound sugested that countless men must have ejeculated on her. No not just ON her, but also IN her, these men had been Xena for what must have been hours. And based on the glassy look in Xena's eyes she must have been experiencing a similar situation as herself.

'You like what you see? When your friend decided to resist us, we left her in here, tied to those posts. We knew ofcourse that soon breakfast whould be held, so you can imagine the surprise of our comrades when they found the mighty Xena offered up like that. They had quite a bit of fun with her, and while she resisted valiantly, she was ultimately powerless to stop us. Oh how she screamed and raged at us as we used her body for our own pleasure, and the way she struggled to resist the desire that was slowly building inside her. The sound she made when we that first orgasm from her will be remembered for a long time. Not that she actualy came, You remember how it feels to have an orgasm only to be denied the pleasure or release.'

Gabrielle could do nothing but stare in silent sympathy. Thoughts of just a while ago drifted in her mind. Where she was so consumed by lust and desire that she didn't realise what hapened until it was to late. Xena's ordeal must have been worse, not only did they made her orgasm against her will, but the constantly rising desire, need, and frustration whould only be amplified by the countless men that used her and after they had their way tauntingly climax either inside her, or on her.

'Now however we must proceed with our original plan. We still need to test the runes further. And we decided that the two of you will help each other out.'

Before she could wonder what he meant, a new group entered the hall. They wasted no time and moved straight towards Xena. One of them spoke a strange word, and the rune around her groin started to glow a soft green. Standing behind Xena a man roughly shoved is cock inside her pussy. Xena gave a strangeld cry that was a mixture between lust and anger. Completely ignoring her cry's the man started to move in and out, fucking her pussy while at the same time playing with her breasts and nipples.

Eventualy the man reached his limmit and Gabrielle was slightly jealous as he emptied himself inside Xena. Giving her no time to recover the first man was replaced by a new one, and the scene repeted itself. All this time Gabrielle was to watch as her friend was and molested in front of her eyes, and she was powerless to either help or look way. When the fourth men shot his load over her back Gabrielle saw that the runes soft glow was steadily intensifying.

'You see her rune? The collor green means that it is in edging mode. Meaning that it will not allow the bearer to go past a certain point. Right now it's set to detect her orgasm limit and stop there, keeping her always just a breath away from release.'

On and on it whent. the group of men in front of her casualy fucked Xena, heedless of her moans or cries. Not long after they had started did Gabrielle saw that Xena was reacting to the runes work. The constand simulation to her pussy, ass, and breasts, had effortlessly brought her to the point of orgasm. Where the rune whould keep her for as long as she was being stimulated. If they gave her a few minutes to rest, her desire whould slowly recede, but they didn't, and the feeling of constantly being on the edge of orgasm drove Xena's body to react on it's own.

She started to fuck the men back. What limited movement she had she used to thrust back trying to get the invading cock deeper inside her. This went on for a time, as more and more men had their way with Xena she saw her friend slowly lose herself to the overwhelming need to cum.

'Do you want to know how she feels? We can do that. In fact, whe are going to make you feel it, whether you want to or not.'

He signaled someone in Xena's group and after a few seconds the runes they had drawn on Xena's head started to glow in a familiar blue.

'You know that bodily feelings such as Xena is feeling now are all in your brain? The runes around your head can manipulate those feelings. Right now hers is set to send, yours is going to be receving.'

Suddenly Gabrielle's world was filled with sensations: pleasure, lust, just a faint trace of anger, desire, and above all else, need. She needed to cum right now, and had she not been tied to this chair she was sure that she whould be masturbating. But she was. And despite nobody touching her, she felt an overwhelming desire to cum. And so it went on, as the group continued to Xena, some going a second or third time, they always made sure to keep her wel stimulated. playing with her breasts, her nipples, her clit. Sometimes they whould go two at a time, one in her ass and one in her pussy. That added a whole new sensation to her already overstimulated body. And during that time the rune made sure to keep her just a tiny bit away from release, while the other rune sent everything to Gabrielle, keeping the two woman in an unending nightmare of unfulfilled lust. One as punishment for her actions, the other to hopefully learn a lesson

Never fight back.

What further torment is planed for them?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)