More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Choose a witch

Gabi the Goth

Paler than pale skin. Darker than dark eyeliner. Jet black hair, shaved in the back. C-cups she likes to show off with low cut velvet tops. Of course the other students don’t know about her pierced nipples (well some do) or her pierced, shaved twat, just below a tattoo that reads “abandon hope all ye who enter here.” Gabi is blunt and brazen and doesn’t give a fuck what the other students think about her attitude. Besides they’ll all be penetrated by the Demon of lust soon enough and maybe with some luck, she’ll be his queen.

Her Power: Telepathy

Her Weakness: Pussy

Her Quest: The Destruction of the Innocent

The Gospel of Asmodeus is unclear what “innocent” mean. Virginal, of course, but how virginal? Is it even possible to find a high school senior who hasn’t even fiddles themselves? Gabi thinks she knows one. A girl in her study hall who is so innocent it’s almost sickening.

Of course the Gospel also isn’t clear what it means by “destruction” but Gabi as the coven’s most powerful witch should be able to do what’s necessary to turn that girl into a necessary sexual sacrifice.

Choose this Witch?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)