More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ravinwood Ravinwood

Who got bitten?

Gabby

You scratches at the bight on your big round ass. You start to toss and turn in your pop-tent as your breasts start to swell and grow bigger. If both get great and painfully as ur tits stretch your lace teddy till it tips open. You moan and start rubbing the burning ack in your pussy as your clit gets harder and bigger. You moan and hatch ur back as thick clear fluid erupts from ur nipples. The silicone coving your sweaty body and your nipples growing bigger as the now empty implants are squeezed out. You tits we're back to being DDs but now we're heavy with milk instead of implants. Said milk as peeking in little sperts as you continun fingering your pussy and selling your rappedly growing dick. You bight your full pouty lip as you use all the skills you're gained from giving countless hand jobs. Spanish spills rappedly from your lips as you real the pain and plesior of something slowly ripping its way up your shaft. Soon with a promo ground you new shaft pops openfiring a hot stream of high pressure cum into the sealing of your tent. You pussy also squares hard and you hear a help as some 1 had poked there head into your tenant to check on you only to get a face drenched in pussy juice as you see the drenched face your cock hardedns and you feal a deep predatory need rise with in you.

Who checked on you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)