More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RicoLouis RicoLouis

What's next?

G

Games

Adult spin the bottle
A version of spin the bottle that takes the stakes up each round as the first round is kissing, the second round is kissing the neck, the third is licking and sucking of the nipples.

Butt Plug Butt Plug, Who has the butt plug
One party guest is chosen at random during a party to wear a butt plug with the catch being it can't be someone who is entirely used to it. Guest place bets about who it is by the way they walk around during the party with the first person who guesses correctly getting half of the money and the right to remove the butt plug while the person wearing the butt plug gets the rest. If no one guesses then the wearer gets it all encouraging the wearer to put on a good show and not give it away if they can.

Hang man-Stripper Edition
A variation of hangman where a girl has to guess a letter to solve a puzzle and if she guesses wrong she has to take off an article of clothing. She has to solve the words before she runs out of clothing or end up completely naked. If she wins she gets a prize and the next girl is up.

High Stakes Strip Poker
A game of strip poker where you can bet sexual favors.

Hunt and Kiss
A variation of hide and seek where a group of girls run off and hide in a large area such as a college campus and a group of guys have to hunt them down and if they find one of the girls the girl has to kiss them and give him some kind of token. Maybe her bra or panties. The player who catches the most girls wins while the girl who can avoid the guys the longest and keep her token gets a prize

Kinky Truth Or Dare
A group of friends write down a list of truths or dares and put them into two bowls for each gender. Since no one knows who is asking the questions and dares will get a lot more kinky. The reader says truth or dare and picks up a card and reads the question and the dare. Rules may allow them for them to not answer a truth but then they have to pick up a second card and do a double dare or vice versa a double truth if they don't want to do a dare.

Musical Chairs
A group of guys sit in chairs and a group of girls circle them until the music starts. The girls quickly sit in the guys laps and precede to give them a lap dance. First guy to Jizz in his pants is out and the girl gets a paid by the guy. The music stops and the girls circle again but this time there is one less chair so one of the girls will be eliminated. It goes on till the last girl and guy left seated. The girl who can make the most guys come being the real winner.

Never Have I Ever, but I would.
A version of Never have I ever where guest say something they have never done and if the person has done it then they have to take a shot. With the catch being that anyone in this version who has never done it but would has to take a shot revealing the kinky side they haven't let anyone else see yet.

Pin the tail on the bitch
A group of girls line up and bend over while a guy is blindfolded. He is given a butt plug with a tail and spun around and pointed toward the group of girls. He has to find them using his hands and hopefully stick the butt plug in one of the girls asses though he has no clue which one.

Spin The Stud
A group of girls blindfold and handcuff a guy and have him spin around and then stop. However he stops on has to suck his dick for a minute. First girl who gets him to come wins or loses depending on if she likes to swallow. Alternative version would be that after a minute if he can guess who is sucking him off the girl is eliminated.

Spin the vibrator.
A group of girls take turns spinning the vibrator and whoever it lands on has to use it in front of the others.

Scavenger Hunt
Teams or separated into men and women and then a random small object, a playing card or something, is handed to a one side or just one person and they have to hide it somewhere on there person be it somewhere naughty or somewhere a little more casual if they think the person they are trying to fool will automatically go for the naughty bits. Lots are drawn and the searcher has to find the object before the others do. Alternatively it can be played in rounds with each pair being timed or with couples seeing how well they know each other.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)