More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Razgriz3 Razgriz3

So, where to begin this party????

G.I. Joe: Train of Gold revisioned.

During the episode "Battle for the Train of Gold" Duke, Scarlett and Snake Eyes where captured... In this version, Scarlett and Cover Girl are the only two Joes sent to check out Fort Knox, and thus are the only two that are in the area when Cobra strikes......

"As you can see ladies, this post is damned near impregnatable. G.I. Joe is not needed here." General Stack looked at Scarlett and Cover Girl as the two women looked around the main vault of Fort Knox. "If you don't mind General, we'd like to look around, just to be sure there's nothing out of place?" Scarlett asked Stack as Cover Girl looked at the Gold bars in storage. "Of Course Scarlett, if you and your teammate want to look around, feel free." Cover Girl looked to Scarlett. "I'll check the outside of the building and vault if you and the General want to check the inside?" Scarlett nodded to her friend in agreement, as General Stack watched the two spilt up he smiled to himself, knowing that the sexy redhead was walking into an ambush, as he wasn't the real General Stack at all. After Cover Girl was out of sight, he held an arm out in front of him "Ladies first Scarlett, after all, that's just good manners." Scarlett walked ahead of him around the main vault, and as they walked behind a stack of gold bars, he struck, grabbing Scarlett from behind, he slammed her into a pallet of gold bullion, knocking out the redhead as he wrenched her arms around behind her back and snapped a pair of handcuffs around her wrists. He then found a rag and duct tape, and after gagging Scarlett, he put a second pair of cuffs around her elbows, before cuffing her ankles as well. "Sweet dreams Scarlett.. When you wake up, the real nighmare will begin."

What does the fake General have planned?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)