More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by rvd1217 rvd1217

First off who are we going to follow?

Future Trunks

a young man around 20 years old has seen terrors like no other since he was just a little boy. He was a tall man now, he was part Saiyan and his strength was unmatched to normal earthlings. Trunks was still no match for the androids. His outfit was always the same, a black beater, black long pants with a yellow belt, and a blue Capsule Corp Jacket. He carried a sword on his back. He grew up with the cyborg killers named Android 18 and Android 17. He vowed to end their horror once and for all, today was the day he would make them pay.

Trunks awakens from another nightmare remembering seeing his master Gohan getting killed in the rain by the two androids. The visions often wouldn't let him sleep. the androids were monsters and he was going to make sure they paid the price. He sat up and got dressed. for the past three years he has been training vigorously to take them on. He remembers when her first assaulted them he was so nervous he went up against the beautiful blonde cyborg, number 18, she was rough even with his super saiyan power she easily took care of him.

During their fight he couldn't shake something off, it seemed like number 18 was purposely flirting with him. even as she slapped him so hard in the face that he caused a mountain to crumble on him he couldn't keep the look of her face out of his head. She had made fun of him as he fought her and got aroused. she teased him

*flashing back to the first fight*

Number 18:"Just give it up blondie, you are trying to copy my style. I am very flattered"

Trunks:"Do you think just because you are a woman that I am going to take it easy on you?" trunks barked back toward the smiling android

Number 18:"No, it's just the opposite I like it when boys play rough" she smiles which forces the young saiyan to take a step back before she charged forward kneeing him in the stomach "Won't you be rough with me you big boy?" she teased as he felt a tingle in his crotch. "That's it, show me what I'll be working with."

Trunks:"What do you mean, no stop!" she slapped him and he fell into a mountain that crumbles burying him under the rubble.

Android 18:"Bye bye, little boy come back when you can handle a woman like me." she flew off.

*end of flash back*

Trunks speaking to himself:"Since then I can't stop thinking about her when I arrive to fight them. I can't control my body either." he taps his foot on the ground. "I must get stronger, I will be able to handle her next time." he tightens his hand into a fist. "I'll show her what a real man can do."

Does trunks go out to find the androids?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)