More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Openmind Openmind

Which Adventure?

Future Story Ideas. (NOT A STORY. Comments and ideas would be much appreciated.)

Hello, this isn't going to be a nice little erotic story. (Sorry)

Instead, it's going to be where I post various ideas for stories, and then let you lot decide which ones you like best/shoot me an original idea. Let me know what ones of these (if any) sound interesting to you.

Doctor and Nurse: The 4th Doctor and Romana have again been tasked with hunting down the key to time, a powerful tool that can reshape the fabric of reality. Last time they found it, the Doctor scattered it's essence across time and space. This time The Doctor/Romana have a different outcome in mind.

Missy's Masterful Manipulation: The Mistress has taken Clara captive and tricked her into believing that Doctor has given up on her, leaving her for dead without even trying to find her. Slowly and methodically Missy will strip back the Doctor's companion's defenses until nothing remains but an empty husk, a void waiting to be filled by Missy.

Mother's Day: It's mother's day on Pete's world and Jackie is very excited to see what John Smith (The Doctor's Clone) and Rose have gotten her. Rose has a very special present planned for today, she just hopes her mother likes it.

TARDIS Trance: The 13th Doctor and companions visit an alien circus and are hypnotized by one of the performers, little do they know that they are all now part of the act! And are being made to do all manner of lewd sexual performances.

Akhaten's Horny Futa: Martha Jones is visiting Akhaten with the 10th Doctor and she is gifted a device that the giver says will "change her sex life forever" thinking it will make the Doctor finally notice her, she uses the device on herself to discover it has given her a rock hard penis!

Homecuming: River drops by her parents Amy and Rory but finds one of them alone in the house just after an argument that might cause a divorce, River attempts to cheer them up.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)