More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Necro5 Necro5

Stories:

Futasari (AU)


Shepard was walking through the Citadel and towards the Asari Councilor' office. It had been several months since she had chosen to protect the Citadel and kill the Reaper instead of the helping the Destiny Ascension and those on-board had been sadly lost - yet they had won. Not everyone was happy about that, but it was the best choice she could have made in her mind. As she soon enough entered the asari quarters. " You wanted to speak with me?" she asked

"Yes. Please, Shepard take a seat," spoke Tevos, asking her to sit down - the woman had been the only one of the original trio to escape. Namely as she had ready to jump off the Ascension, before the Alliance had arrived. "While I understand your choice, we need to have a talk. Us asari have a innate sense of...memory..."

"As thus. While I am to thank you for 'saving us', there is still the matter of restitution..." she hummed.

"The Citadel is still here, if we didn't have the firepower of the whole fleet it would have destroyed everything," Julia protested, though she did sit down. She had explained the attack and the reasons. The players in the game and those that were still left.

"So you say. Nevertheless, was that the last Reaper in your mind?" asked Tevos.

"Maybe. Why else did it need Geth to help them out?" said Shepard "But still, that is why I have been asking that you let me hunt them down!" she said. Though it was less being allowed and more requiring funding - she was a SPECTRE and could run as she pleased but right now she needed resources.

"I may able to provide something in the category. Provided you give me something in return," replied Tevos. "Do you know how we asari repay our debts?"

"How?" she asked, not really seeing herself as in a debt - but political relationships were important. "I mean, do you really want more Geth showing up whenever they please?"

"No. But you understand that everything requires something from someone. We asari want usually sex - raw physical kind," said Tevos, grinning at Julia Shepard in reply.

"Don't you people do melding or something?" she asked, more used to the asari mind melding 'stuff' they did. She might have had an asari on her crew, but hadn't asked about their biology or cultural norms.

"That too. But we usually mix up for maximum effect," spoke Tevos. A wide grin on her face. "So eager to pay up for your treat?"

"Okey...fine..." she said, though the Councilor likely was expecting more from Shepard - she was planning on showing to her, that this would be more than a simple occasion. "Well then. Don't be shy. Come on and undress," said Tevos, pressing a button on her omnitool that locked the place.

Shepard sighed and started to strip down, her breasts almost immediately popping out. As she revealed her breasts, they were bigger than they seemed. She soon took off her pants revealing her shaven pussy. If this was Omega or Illium then the Councilor might have already a collar on her and keep Shepard for herself. Though here C-Sec likely wouldn't look the other way - not without some adjustments...

Tevos soon walked over to her, gently touching her shoulders and breasts. As she soon started stripping down herself - and revealed something that Shepard likely didn't know she possessed. Namely being a futasari. Or namely having a blue cock between her legs. Making Shepard gasp at the sight when she saw the member the asari had. She didn't know that asari had cocks at all. "I-I didn't know asari had cocks."

"Special genetic thing. Plus modern medicine can do alot," she spoke, soon pulling Shepard close to her body and letting the human feel it. "I've melded many asari into shivering maidens with this...your turn now."

"T-this is a one time thing," said Julia, as she felt the huge blue rod press against her belly.

"Of course...don't worry," lied Tevos, planning to make Shepard forget about that part once she was melding and lost in lust with her. Shepard was a little scared by the size of the blue cock, before figuring she should get it over with as quickly as possible. As she soon moved down and got on her knees before stating to lick the asari shaft.

"Oh come now dear. No need to degenerate yourself like that," said Tevos, placing it between her breasts and pulling Shepard into her seat. "Much better." Shepard still felt rather degraded basically being a whore right now. As she grabbed her breasts and squeezed them against the asari's cock while moving to suck on the head.

"Hmmmmhm. Yes, like that. You humans have the kinkiest tricks to show us," she spoke, letting Julia get it merely ready. Before she pulled back and simply had her against her desk. "Ready to embrace pleasure?"

Is Shepard ready?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)