More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Eternalpunishment Eternalpunishment

Who receives the relic?

Futaba

Futaba scurried quickly from the street hoping to engage in as little human interaction as possible. Even after weeks of supposed freedom she felt so weak. That was of course if her key item wasn't around. She scoped out the next ally and saw that no one was walking the street and that Akira's room light wasn't yet on. Blanching at wasting her precious gaming time for some one not even acknowledging her presence. Thankfully she had her switch on hand fully charged and ready for hours of tactical jrpg goodness that was fire emblem. Maybe Karen would be her next recruit for team meme.

As she sat down in her usual spot a solid object stubbed her tail bone. "Huh a box? Maybe it's a gift for me? Or somebody left it by mistake? Well I mean it can't hurt to take a peak." Two rings appeared before he and her heart fluttered. "Please God be a sign from akira. Finally I've scored a hot gammer boy to call my own! Goodbye minecraft boyfriend!" She slipped on the rings. A odd feeling entered her head as if reading her deepest fear and nightmares as well as her wants and desires.

" it's normal for me to have a bust bigger then Haru" huh? No futaba was flat as a board. Until she felt quite a bit more top heavy. Her shirt now warped under the strain of holding back the dynamic double d duo.

"What the, my perfectly petite bod! What happened?" Her nipples rubs against the fabric weakening the stability. She lifted one tit to confirm and nearly fainted from the New found pleasure. She contemplated for only a second before blurting out. "I normally only wear a skirt with no panties... Toe socks included."

She didn't even need to look down for a change when she felt room air run between her legs.She rubbed the rings "my precious, my precious, Futab protect’s you from scary outside, keep you warm and safe." She could relate to the titular Gollum due to Similar home life's and incorrect posture.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)