More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jmce jmce

You are..

Futa (female)

In the world you live in there are men with pussies, and women with penises. You are the later, a fact which you are very proud of and sometimes even bragged about.

During your time at the college your prowess for magick had been a cut above most others which you attribute to either your sharp mind or your gender.

Your sexual appetite though is also a cut above everyone else and it takes a lot of time and attention before you are satisfied!

All of that is irrelevant right now, you have to focus.

Before you lie two paths which you can see, a grass path, and a path through the trees. You can't see enough of either to tell which one is better or worse.

You do remember seeing somewhere with colour, that short time you magic light was shinning. Of course it could just be a trick or your remembering something that you didn't see, giving yourself false hope.

You are naked and tired, you must have somehow dreamt the teleporting spell. Some quick casting though tells you you need to get into some open space before you can attempt to get back.

What path do you take?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)