More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by storywriter2018 storywriter2018

Next Story?

Fun times at the Farmer’s Market

Jen was completely naked in bed with Vance when she rolled over to start kissing his neck.

“Have I ever told you about the time I had sex with a friend at the farmer’s market?”

Vance moaned “no” as he tried to pretend the entire plot wasn’t turning his on. But Jen knew better. She made her way down his body, using her tongue, to his half-hard cock and started lightly licking it.

“I was sorta dating this guy. Let’s call him Joe. He was an on-again, off-again young guy that liked me. This was right before I met you. He would always text me and try to get me to hang out with him. And then every time I hung out with him, he would try to have sex with me. I knew he wanted that but we never did because I was trying to keep him in the friend zone. But then one night we went to a farmer’s market. They had food and vendors and music. We hung out with him and his friends and walked around for a while before we finally decided to walk to his friend’s place that was very close.”

Vance had heard part of this story already but didn’t care and knew he was going to hear more now. So he waited patiently while she continued to suck on his now rock-hard cock. She went slow, knowing he could burst instantly.

“Once we all got there, they joked because I was the only girl and their were 3 guys. Joe was about 24 and his friends were even younger. We smoked some weed and they started getting really flirty with me. Eventually I told them that none of them could handle a girl like me. Of course, they wanted me to prove that. I wasn’t really excited about doing all three of them and I didn’t want to have sex with Joe yet. So, I told them each that if they went down on me and could make me orgasm, I’d suck them off. But no fucking. They argued for a bit but eventually gave in. I took off my jeans and panties and sat on the couch with my legs spread. My shaven pussy was getting wet already. Joe was the first to move in to try.”

As she was talking, Jen laid Vance down and was now straddling her pussy over his face in a 69 position.

“He wanted to lick my pussy so bad. He had already asked to do it several times but I kept saying no. Now he was about to be longer deep into my wet pussy. Do you like the view Vance? Do you want that pussy also?”

Vance moaned yes. Jen lowered her pussy to his lips and Vance started tonguing her with everything he had. Meanwhile Jen was still sucking and playing with his cock and balls.

“Joe did the same thing. He went right for it. He put his tongue deep into my pussy. He didn’t hesitate at all. Within seconds, he was twirling and playing with my clit. Then he went down and started licking my ass.”

Jen moved forward, putting her asshole right onto Vance’s mouth.

“Lick my ass like Joe did baby. His tongue darted in and out of my asshole. His fingers played with my pussy. I actually almost came but I didn’t want to yet so I stopped him. I told him to lay down. Then I undid his pants and pulled out his hard cock. It was the first time I’d touched his cock. It wasn’t very long but was very thick. I started sucking on it just like this.”

Jen slowly took the entirety of Vance’s cock down her throat and then started moving up and down, essentially letting her throat be fucked slowly.

“I knew I had told them all no sex but now I was so horny, I couldn’t stand it. Plus, I really wanted to feel that thick cock in my pussy so I climbed on him and guided his cock into my tight pussy. I felt my pussyfooted stretch around his cock and he let out a moan as I sank my pussy all the way down his rock hard cock.”

Jen was now doing the same to Vance. She had turned around and had his cock engulfed in her pussy. She was riding slowly, looking Vance right in the eyes and she continued.

“He started roughly grabbing at my tits and eventually started forcing my hips lower and lower. His friends were watching and cheering him on. He got rougher and faster to the point that I could tell he wanted to flip me over and be in charge but I stayed on top and slowed everything back down. Finally, I pulled myself up and off of his throbbing cock. It was shiny with my juices but I still had promised head to the other two guys.”

As she finished, she pulled off Vance’s cock the same way. Vance was about to explode but didn’t. Jen moved back down to start giving him head again.

“I told them both to take out their cocks. Then, without even getting anymore pussy licking - I was way past that at this point, I took turns sucking them each while they sat on the couch. Finally, I told Joe to get behind me and fuck me doggy style while I suck his friends. He quickly got behind me and started fucking me hard. I started deepthroating his friend’s cock. It was Norma length and width so it wasn’t hard for me. Just as I thought, he came in my mouth in less than 2 minutes. I swallowed his load - and it was a big load - and started working his other friend’s cock the same way. His cock was the largest of the 3 of them. I had some trouble getting it all the way down my throat but was able to do it.”

Meanwhile, Jen was doing the same to Vance who couldn’t handle it anymore and announced he was cumming. Jen swallowed his cock and took every shot straight in her mouth. When Vance was done, she let his cock free from her mouth and let his sperm and leftover saliva drip onto his cock. She moved up to his face and continued from a few inches from his lips, with cum still dripping from her lips.

“You came to quick baby. I haven’t finished my story! But if you help me clean this up, I’ll finish.”

Vance didn’t mind at all. He lunged forward to tongue kiss her mouth and clean the sperm from her lips. “Please finish baby” he whispered. Jen went back down to his cock to get more cum in her mouth to bring up to his mouth for his feeding. As she did this, she finished her story.

“There’s more but I’ll keep it sweet and short for you. I got a second load of cum in my mouth that day. But it took much more work than the first one. I had to work his cock for about 10 minutes before I got my payday. But the big blast was shot inside my pussy by Joe. About the same time his friend was cumming in my mouth, Joe pushed his cock into me as hard as he could and shot a huge load into my pussy. When we were all done, we went back to the farmers market and they bought me a beer. After another hour or so, I left and went home to my then-boyfriend who had no idea what I just did. I showered but left just enough in my pussy to make sure he would taste it when he went down on me that night.”

Jen was almost done going back and forth sucking up cum and feeding it to Vance.

“You would like that too, right baby? Do you want me to bring you some stranger cum?” Jen smiled at Vance who had just cleaned up his own cum. He was satisfied and smiling back.

“Of course baby. Even better, I’d love to watch it actually shoot in you and get to eat it fresh.” Vance replied.

“Wow baby. Getting more and more adventurous? I love it. And I love you.” With that, Jen and Vance kissed. Vance knew there would be many more times like this in his future.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)