More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SirKata SirKata

Now the story

Full Story

*Please note: This story tells of a sex dream I had, involves a BBW, belly expansion, and cum inflation. Oh and sex, in case that wasn’t obvious*

“Oh baby, it’s been too long,” a familiar voice stirs me awake, familiar hands tugging at the waistband of my pants. Each tug slowly pulling them down further, further.

I reach up to rub the sleep from my eyes, the view of the room we’re room coming into view now. It’s entirely unfamiliar. In fact, it doesn’t even look like a room, just white in every direction I look. Bright, but not blinding. The only tangible things I can see are the very white and comfortable bed I’ve found myself on… and the gorgeous 275 lbs BBW that is my girlfriend straddling my legs. She is entirely nude, allowing me to drink in every inch of her soft mocha-colored body and curves – from her beautiful brown eyes, her kissable lips, her soft cheeks, that lickable and bitable neck and shoulders. Her large breasts, swollen and erect nipples begging to be sucked that rest on her plump and squeezable belly that deliciously rest on her thighs when sitting down. Oh, those thick, strong, but so soft plump thighs of hers, firmly holding me in place as her hands continue to work on removing my pants.

“Baby, is this a dream? Where are we?” I ask, confused at our surroundings. “Is this a dream?”

“Mm, babe, it’ll be a dream once you’ve filled me with your cum,” she moans in response, completely ignoring my question. Either oblivious, or just doesn’t seem to care. “Come on, I need you, I need to be filled with your cum. Make me huge.”

My girlfriend’s arousal is undeniable, and honestly it was kind of doing it for, as I feel my dick getting hard at her words. Which is just as well, as she’s soon rid me of my pants, her hands immediately gripping my rock-hard erection and slowly stroking up and down. Mmm, gods, it feels so good.

“Come on, I need your cum. I need you to pump all your cum into me,” she moans, her words seductively and . A second later, she takes me in her warm plump lips, her tongue already messaging the underside of my shaft, successfully eliciting a moan from my lips. I can’t tear my eyes away from watching, her head starts to bop up and down my cock. My cock, I notice, which is bigger than normal, standing throbbingly erect in her hands and mouth. The sensations feel stronger than they normally would, too, but I don’t care. Not really, not in the moment, especially once she starts to bob her head up and down.

Not surprisingly, it’s not much longer before I start to cum. This time is different, though. Instead of the pleasure welling up and peaking, firing off maybe a tablespoon’s worth of semen, I can feel something building up. My balls start to churn, my hips begin to brace, and my girlfriend reacts to the twitching and slight swelling of my dick. All signs that tell me, I realize, that I’m about unload more than the average amount. A lot more, and she apparently realizes it, too.

“Come on, baby, cum for me. I’m so thirsty, I need all your cum in me,” she begs, quickly stroking the length of my cock.

That is all I needed to hear, my hips bucking and my dick pulsating as I start to unload into her mouth. Already prepared, my girlfriend positions her lips to the tip as her hands continue to stroke the length of my shaft, and she begins to swallow. Each load of cum making her cheeks bulge out before she quickly gulps it down and they bulge again as she gets another, then another. My head is hazy with pleasure, I watch wide-eyed as every swallow of cum rounds out her fat stomach before it slowly and visibly begins to swell out.

Fuller, bigger, rounder.

One hand moves to her growing belly, moaning around my dick as she rubs it and feel it grow against her palm with every swallow. I could almost hear it sloshing with my cum, my gaze fixated as she continues to drink and fill her stomach with more and more. Every drop making it bulge out bigger and bigger, inching out further down her thighs. Closer and closer to the bed. The very sight of watching her suck down my seed is arousing, stuffing herself more and more with it to make her belly grow so big. Rubbing the massive orb with one hand, as the other continues to stroke me up and down so she could drink even more.

It ends as quickly as it began, however, as my orgasm quickly subsides. My girlfriend releasing me from her lips as both hands now cradle a belly so stuffed with cum that she looks pregnant and overdue. Yet so much rounder. I could only stare, wordlessly, so aroused by the view that I’m still erect. If anything, I feel hornier than before! I feel my cock throbbing as hard as ever, almost ready to blast another load, a fact that she quickly catches on to as her eyes dart over to my groin when I let out a strained horny groan. Licking her lips as my dick continues to stand tall, proud, and raring to go for another round.

She starts to shift her legs, one hand cradling her huge gut as she starts to lift herself up.

“Mmm, I need more, baby. I need you to cum inside me. Please fuck me. Make me bigger.”

Her words are like honey to me, my balls feel tight and churning as my girlfriend stands up on the bed. Not quite straightening up, her knees bent and she has to lean forward in order to see over her massive belly, but I was able to catch a glimpse of her trimmed bush glistening from her juices. She doesn’t take long before she meets her prize, either, quickly reaching out. Once she’s got a grip, she deftly guides me straight into her wet waiting sex, the sensations of her lower lips taking me in eliciting a moan from both of us.

“Ohh god, fuck yes. This is what I need, mmm,” my girlfriend moans as she slowly lowers herself down, taking me into her inch by wet, hot inch. Feeling her pussy enveloping my cock is incredible, I grunt as I let out a stream of precum, eyes going wide as I see her belly bloat just a little bigger.

“Oh fuck, that’s the stuff. More, give me more!” she moans, quickly plunging down the rest of my length, eliciting another burst of pre-cum and pumping her middle even bigger.

I can’t help myself, reaching out to caressing her still soft, yet huge stomach. Knowing it’s full of my cum and pre-cum, grunting with each new burst of pre as she begins to slowly move her body up and down my cock. Feeling it expand just a little more against my hand, my hips immediately moving to thrust into her wet hot sex to match her movements. Every few seconds, another grunt of pleasure escapes my throat as I watch, enthralled, for it to swell outwards just a little more. Spreading out more across my stomach and chest, and soon wider too.

My other hand moves to reach for her hip, only for me to realize with another aroused grunt that this woman’s growing belly is blocking the way. Instead, watching another inch added to her midsection, I grip her thigh, our movements quickening… well, mine at least, as her belly swells with more of my pre is already slowing her down. Not for lack of trying, one hand rubbing the top of her stomach as another grips and squeezes her breast. Her aroused and almost- grunts and moans stronger than ever, her pussy squeezing and massaging my cock as she continues to ride me as best she can.

“Mm, fuck yes, come on baby. I’m so close, I’m so close!” She moans, sensing I’m nearing my limit already. So aroused by the erotic sight before me, growing bigger with almost each thrust. “Cum for me, baby, cum inside me. Fil me with your cum. Mmf, make me bigger. Make my belly so much bigger with your cum.”

It has only been a couple minutes of fucking, but gods I was ready. Watching my girlfriend rub her massive belly, moaning and begging for my cum, to make her even bigger. Already looking like she’s overdue with triplets, or comparable to an oversized beachball, and ready to grow even more. Unf, I can feel it coming, my thrusts getting faster. Harder.

“I’m gonna cum, baby,” I moan, both hands moving to her huge belly, “I’m gonna cum!”

Her hands meet mine. “Cum in me, make me bigger! I need it! I need your cum inside of me!” she moans, her novelty movement getting faster, her sex massaging and squeezing mine. It’s all I needed to push me over the edge.

“Ohhhh, ffffuuuucccckkkk!” I cry out, thrusting up as hard as I can into her. My fingers gripping tight to her belly, my cock swelling thick for less than second before the floodgates truly burst open and I flood her insides with my hot thick cum.

“Oh God yes! Yes! Fill me with your cum! Oh fuuuuck!” my girlfriend cries out as she feels the heat blasting forth, filling her again and again, far more than the spurts of pre-cum from only a moment ago. We can both feel it spreading as the heat soon emanates against my palms, pushing her belly to immediately swell out bigger and bigger.

It’s all I want to do right now, and all I’ve ever fantasized about: fill her more and more with my cum, making her stomach expand in such an erotic show of sex and lust. Hear her beg and moan, her hips soon bucking against me, pushing me to cum even harder as I watch it creep ever more up my chest and closer to my face. Her head rolling back in orgasmic bliss from the pure pleasure of being filled so thoroughly, so massively swollen with my cum. Knowing she’s satisfied yet still craving more, and it’s more that I give.

And just as it starts to overtake my head, her soft yet firm sloshing belly stops growing as my orgasm tapers off to a halt. The two of us breathing heavily, not saying a word as we simply bask in the aftermath.

At least until I feel my cock twitch again. Wait, what’s that sound? It sounds like my--

-Fin-

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)