More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RhynoZeroes RhynoZeroes

Fuck her senseless?

Fuck yes

The woman gasped at Mario's sudden movement. His rough hands tickled as they ran all across her body. Mario used the "carrot and stick" approach to make the girl submissive. First he gently stroked her pink nipple, teasing her a bit, listening to her soft breaths, and then he pinched it, which made her arch back with pleasure.

"IYAAAAH~~"~the girl moaned loudly

Mario then took both breasts in his hands and felt the considerable weight they both had. He then bent down and took one of the nipples into his mouth and gently bit on it. While playing with her nipple in his mouth, his other hand moved down her toned stomach to her crotch, his rugged hands teasing her clit. First he started playing with her clitoris, then started to slip in a finger into her sloppy wet hole. They sat like that for a while, not saying a thing, the only noises being the wet sounds from the girls pussy and the soft quiet moans she exhaled. All the while she clasped Mario hard, her black nails digging into his overalls.

He then released her nipple from his mouth and brought his face up to hers. Her wide eyes screamed with lust, and she breathed hard from her puckered out lips. The girl had been in such deep pleasure that she had been drooling nonstop, and it ran down her jaw and dripped down on her breasts, mixing with the saliva that already covered her mounds.

Her mouth looked so inviting to Mario, her glossy pink lips, her soft warm breath that he felt on his own face made his pants feel smaller and smaller. But before he himself could do anything, the girl leaned forward and pressed her lips against his. First, it was just an innocent kiss, but then Mario his tounge through her lips and turned the innocent kiss into a savage makeout session. Mario explored her whole mouth with his tounge, he felt her sharp teeth and wrestled with her small toungue, both almost struggling to breath because of the hardcore kiss. Her mouth was considerably hot, Mario wouldn't be surprised if this girl could breath fire.

After whatvfelt like an eternity, they released from eachother, a string of drool connecting their lips.

"No more........ <3" she struggled to say under her breath. Her face was a complete mess. She had drool running from her lips, tears running from her eyes and her hair was messy. This expression was the last straw for mario. He grabbed her by the hips and forcibly turned her around.

"No wait, let's stop here....."

The girl begged Mario to stop, but her body told an entirely different story.

"N-no wait I beg you, DON'T PUT IT IN.....!~~~<3" the woman screamed, but it was in vain. Mario rammed his cock into the girls wet hole and forcibly kissed her womb.

Mario grabbed her by her hips and continously fucked her hard, slamming himself against the massive booty, reaching all the way with every thrust. Every time Mario thrusted, the girl moaned, mixing with her screaming.

"NO-O-O-O-O-OOOO" she screamed, but Mario kept going until he was at his limit.

"I'm cumming...." Mario said with gritted teeth. At this, Mario felt her pussy tighten and she started struggling for real. She turned her head back and started begging him.

"NO, PLEASE NOT INSIDE, PLEASE PULL OUT, PULL OUT , PULL OOOOOOOOOOOU....."

But it was too late. Mario had his arms around her and hugged her hard like an anaconda strangling its prey. With her locked in his embrace he started pumping his seed into her, filling her with his semen. After his massive orgasm had stopped, Mario pulled out and fell right back on the ground. The girl fell beside him, her eyes flickering from the massive orgasm she had as well, juices puring out from her pussy.

Mario couldn't deny it. He was completely heads over heels in love with this girl. As he lay on the ground catching his breath, the girl straddled him so he couldn't move.

"God dammit..." The girl swore. "Don't get ahead of yourself you damned plumber!" The girl looked stright at him, eyes full of despise.

Mario halted in his movements and felt a chill down his spine.

"Bowser...?"

Does Bowser get his(her?) ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)